🍁 Epilogue

You know people in love always say...
I will die without you....

But do they really die? No... They don't they might cry for weeks... Get upset or depressed for years but at one point they grow over it... Hanging on to other worldly possessions for joy or love....

Those memories of love still in heart but
they learn to live and move ahead...

Saanvi's death came a shocker to everyone... Everyone was shocked... Upset.... But worse hut were her parents and Aayaan.

Her parents.... Well imagine having a only child and loosing her at young age.
It was as if their house lost his charm... She took the warmth of home with her and left behind the coldness of house...

The backyard once filled with her laughter was now dead silent as if mourning for its owner...

Those birds which she used to feed now sat quietly knowing their care taker is no more....

Those flickering lights stopped knowing their magician has left due to Almighty's magic.....

Those books in library of her house , once scattered at every hook and corner of the house... Were now behind closed doors with dust layers covering them...

        Her shoes... Bracelets... Hair Ties... Which used to all over the house were now locked in the drawer probably to be never opened again...

The chocolates which were stocked up in fridge just for her expired as there is no one to eat...

In short the mansion she made home... Was now cold and empty after the death of its beloved princess...

Mr

Mr. Goenka died a month after his daughter's death... He couldn't handle it... He couldn't... He thought he will live with her memories but he couldn't .... His heart couldn't handle the burden of her bubby self absence .... When she was born... She became his anchor after losing his wife.... He lived everyday for his daughter and her laugh....

That laugh... Those mischievous eyes... Those small feets... Giggling... Those hair braids... Princess tea parties... Every happy memory containing her....Everything haunted him... Reminding him again and again of his loss...  She was like breath of fresh air no longer in this polluted world.