🍂

Dehradun,

They say hills provide you the calmness, peace, satisfaction you crave..... The slow life of inhabitants is stress buster...

These metropolitan cities people die to spend their vacations here, away from chaos and heat.

However, it does not apply to everyone...

A cottage surrounded by nothing but snow... The chilly weather made it impossible to walk out of warm blankets, cozy sweaters.

In the spacious but empty cottage, one could see the mess...... Paintbrushes... Art palettes.... Paints... Pencils.... Canvases.... And
Tons of paintings showcasing various emotions.

And it the middle sat ,  one of the renowned artist of India

And it the middle sat ,  one of the renowned artist of India... Sahir Singh.
Man lived with and in his paintings.

Each painting.... Each stroke.... It was like his paintings could speak to spectators and could tell them their own tale.

He was again doing the thing he ws best at... Working on a canvas.

But... Today, he looked slightly nervous, hands shaking at each stroke.... Something was off.  Each hand movement was cautious and calculative... Afraid of something.

He was so close to finishing it but a stroke  went wrong and boom

He was so close to finishing it but a stroke  went wrong and boom... He threw the canvas, anger and frustration filled him. 

A small mistake which no one might even notice but no... He couldn't afford a single mistake.... Everything has to be perfect.

They say, few create their masterpiece in their lifetimes and this was his!

The one he was working on from past 10 years. Everyday... But everytime... His hands shivered at some point and it went wrong.

As he again threw another canvas... Which might be sold for thousands because of its uniqueness... Held no value in his eyes.
Others could just see the Marvellousness of the art while he could only see that flaw.

He picked up a new canvas and was setting it when his manager came.

" Sahir... Phir se! Ye pagal pan band kro... Kharabi kya thi isme... Mujhe toh sb accha lg rha hai... " His manager, the closest person he had as form of human contact for past 15 years asked.