🍁

He was sitting outside the ward... Hopeless... His school shirt once white now drenched in red.

His hands were joint and head was bowed down.... Eyes we're staring at the floor without blinking...

 Mind was complete blank with just her picture revolving around

Mind was complete blank with just her picture revolving around.... Silence in the lobby made his heartbeat audible.

He was alive, but his heart was slowly dieing ....

She laid on hospital bed ... All kinds of wires attached to her body... Doctors operating on her head trying hard to stop the blood.

" What the fuck did you did to my daughter?? Kya kiya meri beti ke saath? "
Came Mr. Goenka rushing towards him with Mrs. Goenka hot on his tail.

He marched towards him and held Aayaan's collar, who's too numb to say or do anything..

Mr

Mr. Goenka's rage was visible..... His viens were popping... His voice was loud.... His daughter was at stake and for her he can rip apart the world.

" God damn it... Why she's in hospital! "

" Please... Control yourself.... " Mrs. Goenka said trying to pull him away from Aayaan.

" Fuck the control.... How dare you hurt my daughter.... I will kill you today.... " He was about to hit him when the doctor came out.

He rushed towards the doctor... Aayaam also made run towards him.

" Doctor... How's my daughter? Is she ok? Is she alright! "

" She's stable now.... The injury was external due to which she lost a lot of blood... However she is stable now and will be awake in no time.

One precaution... Just keep ya voice slow around her.. Loud noises may affect the injury near her ear. "

" Thank you doctor... I am so grateful... U gave me my life back. "

Mr. Goenka folded his hands and thankes the doctor. ..... In true sense he saved his life... Coz if something would have happened to Saanvi.... He would have died today.