🌙 Epilogue

Early morning brought bright light in Qureshi Haveli, lightening the house up.

Workers were busy in their own work, while members of the house were in their own rooms carrying out their morning routines.

It's been 25 years since Sher's birth! Past 2 decades, Haveli saw death of it's Badi Bibi, who died in her sleep holding Sher close to her ! Living all her dreams!

Shahzain's dad and Maya's father also left the world for good after living a long and healthy life.

Maha and Mahwa after death of their husbands, started living rest of their lives looking after their grandchildren.

Hadi married their Family cousin, Husna and they had a son and a daughter together , Amir and Noor!

Sher and Amir being born within 1 years gap. While Noor was the youngest in Family, total drama queen, who was the laadli of her bade abbu .

Sameer and Meer married twin sisters, Ashna and Naina.

Ashna had a son, Hussain. 2 years younger than Amir.

while Naina gave birth to two twins, Ahmed and Atif... Another set of trouble makers , a year younger than Hussain.

Kareem married his college sweetheart, Mehtab and together they had a daughter Pari, same age as Hussain, making them two peas in a pod.

Sheryar married his mamu's daughter Parishay and both had a son Hamid  , a year older than Noor.

While Musa decided to live as bachelor for the rest of his life, treating all his niece and nephews as his own children, especially Sher.
He and Sher were somewhat best friends, sharing their love of adventure and thrill.

Inaya was married to a business friend of Shahzain, Rohail and had a beautiful daughter who she named after her Aapi, Maya, oh how she cried after learning the name that day.

Tbh, she was just like her namesake, a poised delicate and silent angel. She was same age Hamid.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

4th Gen of Qureshi Family

1. Shahzain and Maya

Sher Shahzain Qureshi ( 25 y/o)

2. Hadi and Husna

Amir Hadi Qureshi ( 24 y/o)
Noor Hadi Qureshi ( 18 y/o)

3. Sameer and Ashna

Hussain Sameer Qureshi ( 22 y/o)

4. Meer and Naina

Ahmed Meer Qureshi ( 21y/o )
Atif Meer Qureshi ( 21 y/o)

5. Kareem  and Mehtab

Pari Kareem Qureshi (22 y/o)

6. Sheryar and Parishay

Hamid Sheryar Qureshi ( 19 y/o)

7. Inaya and Rohail

Maya Rohail Khan ( 19 y/o)

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Shahzain , after seeing his wife's condition during birth decided they are gonna have only one kid for the rest of the life.
Though, he really wanted to have a daughter but he couldn't see his wife in the same pain again.