🍂

She woke up due to loud ringing of her alarm.

As soon as the comforter went down, the morning wind slapped her uncovered body, raising the goosebumps. Cold made her nose red.

She got out of bed and took her shawl, wrapped around herself and went towards the balcony.

She looked at the view.... Nothing just mountains... Why people liked them was still beyond her!

Wasn't they were just rocks. That too, kind ugly ones. What is it that people were attracted to them?

These words took her back in time...
The hills.... The rocks... The words... They refreshed the blurred 16 years before memory...

Flashbacks

It's been 2 months since she joined and they were talking... Well that's what sitting next to each other do to you!

Moreover, he was a sweet boy... He helped her with her course... Books... New surroundings... He wasn't like those other boys... Who were buff... Stylish... Hard rough voice... No! He wasn't !

He was sweet , calm, always smiling... With hints of introverted awkwardness... But that's ok!

The type of boy to not others for hurting you , but apply antiseptic to your wounds.

The type of boy who won't climb pipe to enter your room, but will knock on the door.

The type of boy who won't take you for wild night bike rides, but will stargaze with you smiling.

The type of guy anyone loves!

It was the last period..... 3/4 th of the class was empty , with just a few people here and there talking in their own.

They both also sat in one corner

They both also sat in one corner... Having leftovers for lunch.

" What do you like here? "

" Huhhh! "

" Woh.... I mean... What do you like in Here... New school... People....! "

" Hmm.... Tough question! I mean this place is really cold... Also, the roads they are too steep.... The wind is cold... Markets are quite a way from houses....

People .... They are the only nice beings here... "

" Hmmm....?? "

" Well, I don't understand why people like it here... I mean , mountains and pretty? They are rocks... Ugly ones at that! "

He laughed listening to her childish complaints.... Whole heartily... His eyes shining... Face gleamed with joy !

She slowly patted his head, gently.. Thinking ' he's cute! '