🍁

" Nhi. "

Who knew one no is gonna get him the girl of his dreams.
Just a single ' Nhi ' from him was able to break ice and they became " Friends "

In span of one month, she became the uncalled 5th member of St. Xavier's bad boys/ girl group.

Saanvi was happy in the company of her new cool ass friends.

Akshay, well he was the joker, the moodmaker. He can break the ice with the walls. He made her laugh tons of times over something as silly as a grade junior's flat as palm body,  in his words.
He likes to  poke people for fun... Seeing them rile up gives him ,  especially Aayaan.

Sahil, he was what you call guy with anger issues... Well he hasn't said anything to her yet but still she can clearly see he don't like useless talks , He talks less and listenes never... He talks on point and with knuckles. He has that dark brooding face which makes him appear like a moody, grumpy guy. He is like a 50% Aayaan.

Harsh, her second favorite guy in the group. He is the calm, wise, old soul. The one in front of whom you can cry without being embarrassed, you can talk bout anything and everything. He is like encyclopedia... Has knowledge on every topic. Saanvi and him shares their passion for books and can be generally seen hanging out in library with addition of Aayaan, who just sits and stares. He is like a brother she never had.

Being around these three exact opposite personalities... She has experienced the joy of having siblings....she always craved throughout her life.

They make her laugh

They make her laugh.... Fight over donuts... Steal chocolates and share books .... Get detentions together... Tease people.... Run laps while pushing each other. 

For Saanvi, she got brothers like friends in them...
For them.... Well they got a feminine touch in their dark lives. They dorm rooms... Once filled with empty cigarettes are now have lilies in the vase?
The bed covers dirty as f**k are now changed every three days, those curtains   which were muddy brown... Got their original cream colour back... All thanks to Saanvi's mild OCD self.
She is blessing in disguise for them.

Now let's talk bout the man himself....
Aayaan Malhotra,
for Saanvi... He is like ' the guy ' , no questions!  Whenever their eyes meets  ..... Fireworks explodes in her heart.
His muscles... His body build.... His  introvert nature... That well trimmed beard.... Those veiny hands... That angry possessive stare  . .... Everything.... Every single thing about him.... Excites her.

The way he continuously listenes to her without getting annoyed or always agrees with her....

Lets her win in  arm wrestling when everyone knows he is cheating ... It does irks her... But well... She wins in real so!

 She wins in real so!