🍁

They were in mid of their last grade at school.... Life was going good for them...
More specifically for Aayaan and Saanvi.

They were sharing things... More like just her rambling and him adoring.
She met his father once during their get together at his house..... And she instantly became Mr. Malhotra 's favourite as he also loved gossiping! Quite uncanny!

Their school life was moving smooth as well.... Others didn't really tried to invade in their matters... Teachers knew the boundaries and maintained so.

They fought, laughed , enjoyed  ...sliding into corridors... Pushing and pulling those two heads out of library... Laughing on anything..... Poking and pinching each other for fun.... Brading Sahil's long hair for fun... Even after his so many NOOOOO...

and studied ( mostly Saanvi)  in school hours

They were having a business class when teacher announced the project partners.
And the teacher being new did a horrible mistake, she partnered Saanvi with someone else other than him.

And this was provoking enough for Aayaan to beat the crap out of both of them.... The teacher and the so called partner.

Harsh, Sahil, Akshay and Saanvi... All four looked at him .... Knowing him very well. ... He glared at teacher and stood up slamming  the desk hard and went out the class... Banging the door...

" What is this behaviour Aayaa.... I said.... Come back.... Come.... " Teacher was continuously shouting behind him... Trying to stop him but failing miserably...

When she saw Saanvi rushing behind him... He attempted to held her elbows to stop her..... He shouted behind her trying to get his hands on her...

" Now, where are u going Saanvi..... Saanvi don't take a step out or you will be suspended.... Did you not heard what I said... I said... "

He was about to hold her hand.... When Sahil held his hand and rotated the wrist with dark look in his eyes...

" Don't ever touch her again... And it's in your best interest if you let her go... To handle the mess you made. "

This was limit for them... They knew only she can handle him and if she ain't there he will do something in his anger which will be harmful for everyone... Especially the teacher.

She knew where he's gonna be so without any distractions she went straight to library.

As she entered library the silence in there told her the tale of his anger.
She quietly moved towards the staircase at the end of library and found him.... Staring at something with so much concentration and fist closed tightly as if controlling something.

She quietly went and sat beside him and held his face and oh so delicately turned him towards her.