🌙

Shahzain's Room,

Standing in front of those large ebony closed door... She took a moment to calm her breath.

Knocking once, she slightly opened the door and entered inside.
Her eyes automatically went towards the large clear cut glass window showing the plush garden of haveli.. Her favorite view and

then towards the large portrait above the king sized bed in miidle of the room of Maya and Shahzain in their nikkah attires!
Where her eyes we're closed in shyness and her Nawab Sahab, was softly kissing her head.

They say every picture has its own memory

They say every picture has its own memory... She lost in the one behind this!

Flashback.... 🌙

Nawab Khan Sher was lying on his death bed when he put forth his wish to see his Maya's nikkah with Zain!

Shahzain waited no seconds and within the span on 3 hrs the whole house was decorated like bride...Coz no matter in what circumstances they were marrying he wanted his Maya to have best wedding. Immediate extended family was called via planes .... Whole Lushk was decorated ans invited to the nikkah of Nawab!
Well who do you think he is?

Ladies took ever shy Maya to the room to get dolled up in the dress Shahzain probably bought as soon as Maya turned 18 .

Once ready, she was left alone to look at herself. And then she saw her 24 year self as a bride, Shahzain's bride.

It wasn't a shock to her, she somehow always knew she will be married to him and him only

It wasn't a shock to her, she somehow always knew she will be married to him and him only . She was happy with it... As she didn't have to leave her home... Her parents... Siblings.... And Shahzain treated her like a delicate doll...

Where the world recieved his anger, coldness and harsh attitude... She was recipient of his care, softness and most of all love.

However one thing , she was worried bout were his anger issues but the deteriorating health of dada jaani blurred the doubt .

Maha and Mahwa came.

Mahwa was teary eyed seeing her doll all grown up as bride.
She took kajal from her eyes and put it behind her ear to protect from buri nazarein.