Characters 🍁

1. Aayaan Malhotra

The OG badboy of St. Xavier's.
Studying in the last grade .
He talks less punches more.

His silent hawk like eyes observses everyone and everything. Nothing goes past him in St. Xavier. Students don't even look his way afraid of him. He ain't a bully but once you get on his hit  list... It's your last day in school , darling!!

His mother died giving him birth. He and his father lives like buddies. His dad runs a billion dollar airline company and a luxury hotel.

Man isn't scared of anything... Nor the management neither the teachers.

Only she isn't scared and why would she.....
He fell for her........ When? Where? How?  No idea . She is his that's all.

 She is his that's all

2. Saanvi Goenka

The sweet, simple but total spitfire cat. Her parents just shifted from England to Dehradun making her new to everything.

She is sweet as rose... But can be wild as thorns once you block her path. In general a rule follower with hints of rebelling once in a blue moon.  A complete chatterbox and extrovert who is happy with people around her or with just herself.

Her life is filled with books, violin, dance , books and more books...

Her new school brought some of the most memorable people in her life... One of those is Aayan... He is like a fire
She knows he will burn her... But that heat is necessary for her soul!

 But that heat is necessary for her soul!

" Main bahot jyada bolti hoon kya? "

" Nhi! "

" Exactly! Ye log hi bewakoof hain "

" Hmm.... "

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Hope you liked the new characters and thanks for the love you gave to Shahzain and Maya 🌼