🌙

You know when there's only one week left for a wedding in brown household... The house is mess!

Morning brought similar situation with...tons of work at haveli!

Workers started their work of finishing decoration the haveli like a bride, upto the standards of Nawab!

Ladies left kitchen work after giving instructions to make list for shopping bout the things still left for purchasing ... Well Indian weddings are incomplete without shopping list.

Men of the household either were busy making guest lists or phone calls for some special invitations or looking after servants.

Sameer and meer took their field of expertise... Browsing best dj!
While Kareem, suddenly realising it's his sister whose gonna marry got more sensible and took real work up his sleeves as he says like driving around distributing cards.

Youngsters mainly Inaya and Musa were busy doing their field work... One collecting dress inspos from Pinterest and latter deciding the dishes for the menu.

However, in this whole chel phel... Two people were missing... Ypu guessed it right, bride and her groom.

Well the groom was on his way to his begum's room .... Only to find her looking immersed in sky sitting on her window's edge!

He ever so slowly took steps towards her admiring her innocent brown eyes... Pouty cute lips begging him to devour and that button nose red from cold which his jaana scrunched once in a while... Goodness he can take years and years... A whole lifetime ... Nah even the afterlife to sing praises of his janeja.

Ever so slowly he bent towards her face and whispered

" Kya soch rhi hai begum? "

" Aap....aap...Yahan.... "

" Kyun? Nhi aa skte? "

" Nhi... Mera mtlb hai kisi ne dekh liya toh... "

" Hum aapke shauhar hai... Bakaida qazi bulwa ke Qubool hai kaha tha... Koi boyfriend nhi jisse agar saath dekh liya toh qayamat aa jaayegi... Haan agr aapko humara yahan aana nhi psnd toh chle jaate.... " He acted offended all to see how his shy begum will react!

" Nhi... Aisa nhi hai... "

" Toh mtlb aapko psnd hai hum yahan aayein... " He said with an alluring smile which made her heart do somersaults.

" Hum... Woh... Aap jaayenge aise humme accha nhi lagega... " She shyly whispered lowering her eyes, playing with her anklets beads!

 " She shyly whispered lowering her eyes, playing with her anklets beads!