🍁

A foggy morning was welcomed by residents of Dehradun!
The scenic view of hills, trees , clear sky makes everything worth the hype .....

Goenka House ,

A room with large windows.... A bed in the middle and bookshelves in almost every wall.....

In the bed laid, the sole child of the house... Saanvi, in oh so lovely manner.
Mouth opened blabbering some nonsense , little drool coming out...
Hairs wild like a bird nest.... Lower body completely on top of her pillow... Poor pillow squished in the most wildest ways!
In total she looked like a mess... Complete mess.

Mrs. Goenka ever so lightly unlocked the door and entered inside. She straight away went towards the window and opened the curtains.

Then looked at her daughter who is completely immersed in Dreamland... Blabbering something....

She even talks in sleep... Isse shaadi kon krega!
Mrs. Goenka thought in her mind and shook her head .

" Saanu... Beta... School ka time ho gaya hai.... Uth jaao... Saanu... Saanu.... Saanvi... SAANVI! "

" I am up mom... I am up...."
She said pulling her upper body up while lower body still on bed with a moody face... You can say she ain't a morning person.

Don't yell

Don't yell... Yeeling is bad for health.... You should not yell at anyone... Or anything... They have feelings... So please dont yell... Yelling can increase your.... "
She continued her talks on an important topic that is why one should not yell!

" Chup ek dum chup... Uff kitna bolti ho tum... Jaao tayyar ho... "
Her mother familiar with her rambling habit said sushing her.

" Pr woh... "

" Finger on your lips saanu.... Go get ready! "

Saanvi like a good girl rolled her eyes and obeyed her mother... Put finger on her lips and started going towards washroom.. ..

Downstairs she came fully dressed in her school skirt...white shirt with brown sweater with school logo and a huge overcoat taking in the climate.....

white shirt with brown sweater with school logo and a huge overcoat taking in the climate