🍁

A year later ....

Almost a year has been passed since they met and fell in love..

They shared many memories during this span... Some good , some ok and some which could have been better.

Those chess games in library halls... In which he used to deliberately lose just to see her dazzling smile. 

There was something bout her concentrating on chess board, fully focused to win...which turned him on...

The way she used to srunch her forehead when she was thinking hard... Or her pout when she made a bad move or he tackled her attacks ....
Or her twirling those strands of her long hair while planning nect attack...
Or the way she batted her eye lashes enhancing her innocent doe eyes to go easy on her .... Everything was just perfect in his eyes...

Or those random dances in his penthouse

Or those random dances in his penthouse... School library.... Without any music.. Just sound of their footsteps and heartbeats... How they used to just forget about the people around them... Lost in their own abyss  of perfect world.

Those slow dances were one of the best memories they created together.... No music... No background... Just them and their thoughts sharing with eyes... Oh so lovingly...

Or to all those times where he climbed the pipe to her room at midnights just to give chocolate or tulips or to have heart to heart conversation or to just gaze at her gazing at stars

The large glass window in her room was there favourite spot .... She could see all those stars and the bright moon properly and he could see at her in that pious moonlight.