🍂 Characters

Maurya Arora

Once a soft hearted girl , now, turned into woman of steel

Once a soft hearted girl , now, turned into woman of steel.  And all it took was a single heartbreak of her first love.

Once chirpy and full of life girl... Changed into a lady with chatter and more work...
The ever so popular and friendly girl of college changes into business minded woman...

Love my friend , changes us in most drastic ways.

A museum curator and art expert at profession , a pianist at hands... And a sad introvert soul at heart.

She learned it hard way kindness is not always repayed.

A kashmiri resident who is currently travelling to dehradun to arrange India's Art , a big stage where printers round India comes to display their work....

A place which haunts her with memories of past... A place which reminds her about the betrayal.... A place she don't even want to visit in her dreams..
A place where he met her... Where  they fell in love... Where he broke her heart.

Sahir Singh

An artist by profession and her lover by heart and soul

Before her, He found meaning of his life in canvas... Where he could do what he want... No limits... No restrictions.... No boundaries...

With her, painting was a way to communicate his feelings... His love for her...

After her , he chose art ( along with alcohol and cigarettes) as a way to see her .... Talk to her....without her being physically present with him...
Art became his escape from reality without her to Dreamland, where they were together... 

Past 16 years.... He has lived every second for her....  With the hope that

Ek din woh yunn humko mil jaayenge..

He knew his mistake.... All he need is a chance... Just a chance... To set everything rightly... His love was like never before... His pain was like never before!

3 words sums up his life...
Maurya, painting and alcohol!

🦋🦋🦋🦋

" Tum samne ho.... Koi sapna  hai  ya... Uss rabb ne kitne saalon ki aarzi, duaien sab qubool kr li.... "

" Baatein banane mai koi jeet nhi skta tumse... Afsos ... Ab inme dubara fasa nhi paaoge ! "

" Fasaane ka irada toh mera bhi nhi.... "

" Accha? "

" Haan bs pyaar krne ka... Or apne saath rkhne ka hai! "

" In your dreams... "

" In my dreams ( smile ) you don't wanna know them jaan! "

" Jaan hi leni hai tumhari! "

" Woh toh tumne kbki le rkhi hai! "

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Do read synopsis for sneak peak regarding story line.

Hope you liked the new characters 🌼