🍁

" Sorry to break it... You don't have any other choice! " Aayaan replied without breaking eye contact.

" You are one funny man.... Why on the face of Earth will my daughter choose a guy she met not even 6 months before over her father! "

" And ..... Your point is? "

" Stay the fuck away from her.... Do you think I don't know how you work... How your anger... Rage... Aggression is!

I have mmy eyes on everything which concerns my daughter. Since day one....i knew everything...even what goes in the shadow which my innocent daughter can't see.... You are gonna destroy her in your anger...and as long as I am alive ... I won't let that happen...." Mr. Goenka said Threateningly looking him dead in the eyes.

" I love her.... She is the only girl I ever fell in love with... And I will never, I repeat, never hurt or let anyone else hurt her!
She is more precious to me than my own self.... " Aayaan said voice composed but his heart was in panic due to what ifsss...

" You anger... This aggression.... This is gonna empower your love... And the end result will be suffering... " Mr. Goenka said adamant on his decision

" I can't live without her... I can't " Aayaan voice held desperation , grief and fear... Fear of separation.

" And my daughter won't be able t0 live long with you! "

" I promise... Never in my life.... Ever will I hurt her! I need her..... I need her like oxygen! " He realised how much he wants his approval for his life with her.

" I have experienced world more than you. I know how things work... And I can bet...
Your love is like fire.... It's warm but it will brun whatever comes in contact....

You preach of love.... What kind of love is this... When u almost killed a guy for just colliding with her by mistake.... You beat a student left and right for passing her a smile.... And let's not forget about the thr latest addition to your list... Her project partner...!

This ain't love... This is madness... A madness which will be end of my daughter... And as long as I am alive... I won't let you have her...! "

" Then Die! " He had enough of Mr. Goenka questioning his love.... Why can't he understand she is his life.... He needs her.... Needs her completely .

" Huh ? " Mr

" Huh ? " Mr. Goenka was taken aback.

" Then die... Coz one thing is sure... She is mine and will be mine till our last breaths."

" Aayaan! " Came her angelic voice from behind.

He went stiff.... He was suddenly afraid what if she heard him ? What if she decides to never meet him again?
What if she heard him threatening her father's life!