🌙

Oh the relief !  Tears of fear and pain was replaced by that of joy when she heard that familiar voice!

The single word made her believe no one can harm her anymore !
There he was her savior , her Nawab Sahab , her shohar , raging like a mad bull.

His shirt's first two button opened

His shirt's first two button opened. Hair disheveled... Veins popping out in anger... Eyes pitch black... Pistol in hand... He looked no less than a demon !

" TU YAHAN..... "

BOOM!  A shot ranged in the air making Maya close her eyes in fear.

Shahzain shot him between his eyes without letting him speak.
He caused enough destruction already, no need for any more drama!
He fell on his back with a thud , almost dead!

Hearing the thud, Maya flinched and opened her eyes only to find Shahzain's hard chest. He was hugging her like was away for years not just an hour...

Well only he knows how much scared he was when Inaya called him saying she isn't back home

Well only he knows how much scared he was when Inaya called him saying she isn't back home . He went nuts after seeing her guards in the haveli.

He broke his chair... Vase... Plates what not in anger .  He somehow held himself together and tracked her ring! Tumhe pata hi hoga, the ring had a tracker she wasn't aware of! Well in his defense it was for her safety !

The  Shahzain Qureshi, Nawab of Luskh, man who didn't even feared death, was scared, was scared for the first time, just for her.

He sure was always skeptical of Hamid but never thought that he could stoop till this extent...! But recovering his shock , he shot him without second thought.
Giving second chances always lead to troubles.

He hugged her tightly, inhaling her smell to calm his blood thirsty demons! She is safe, she's with him! He kept repeating like a mantra! With his hands he asked him men to take the body away.

He finally detached himself from her and looked in her eyes... Which  were filled with so many emotions!

 Which  were filled with so many emotions!