🍁

" Let's meet my dad tomorrow! "

" Hain? " Akshay, Sahil and Harah said in sync.. While Aayaan looked distorted.

" Bhai... I though tujhe jldi hai... Ye toh tere se bhi 2 haath aage nikli! Seedha dada! Tu maan jaa bhai ye ghar ja mai bana ke maanegi tujhe. " Akshay said sympathetically patting Aayaan's back while Sahil nodded at him making Saanvi glare at him...

" Shut up

" Shut up....  Saanvi dad... I mean tumhare dad se milna achanak kyun... I mean? "
Aayaan who got his senses back asked!

" Arrey buddhu I meant to say... It's my dad's birthday tomorrow.. And I wanna surprise him with a huge party.... So I am inviting you guys.... I have send cards to your families.... Now informing y'all bout it! "

" Accha aise.... I thought... Aaj hi rishta pkaa... " Akshay once again continued but was cut off in middle by Saanvi's loud

" Idiot! "

Tomorrow came sooner than expected.... They went to school... And Saanvi and Aayaam were suddenly partners in project and now no one had a problem with it, not even the teacher....
Making dye to little chit chat Aayaan had with Principal.

Saanvi was super excited since morning
..... She planned everything ans everything was as expected.... Her mother back at home was handling decorates while... She was bubbling in excitement in school.

All 5 of them were sitting in yard for lunch time... With her speaking bout the party and guests while braiding his hair... Into tiny cute knots...

"  My dad is big fan of parties

"  My dad is big fan of parties... Back in England we used to host weekend BBQ for our friends... He always love a big fat occasion to celebrate....

He was so upset in the morning... Both me and mom pretended nonchalant about his birthday... We just said Happy birthday and moved with our works.... He was so riled up  ..... It's cute to see him so possessive for his birthday party... Gosh he is such a child at times... "

He was totally loving it... Laying his head on her lap... Her playing with his hair and listening to her talk with her animated expression... He was loving every inch of it.