Speed Goes Beserker

Flame: Hmmmmmm...

Speed: Are you planning something Flame?

Flame: I don't know what you're talking about.

Speed: Flame, I know that "Hmmmmmm" I know you're trying to do something, so tell me what it is.

Flame: Ok, fine, I'm just wondering what would happen if you went Beserker mode like what Flare did.

Speed: We'll luckily that won't happen.

Flame: *Thought* Or will it? *Speaking* Hey Speed, I'm gonna go down to the dare room now. It's for a dare.

Speed: Ok, might as well come with you.

*They head down to the dare room*

Flame: You might wanna cover your ears.

Speed: I know that already. *Covers his ears and braces himself*

Flame: EVERYONE BUT THE 4 YEAR OLDS GET IN HERE OR IMA MAKE FLAME GO BESERKER MODE AGAIN!

*Everyone starts rushing to the dare room*

Lazuli: Hi Speed, what are you doing down here already?

Speed: I came down here with Flame.

Pearl: So is it a truth or a dare?

Flame: It's a dare, and in advance, I'm very sorry to all of you.

Black: Why do you say that?

Flame: Well, you'll see. Also, here is something you all might need.

*Flame gives everyone TM15, otherwise known as Hyper Beam*

Crystal: COOL WE GET HYPER BEAM!

Pearl: Wait, hold on, why are you giving us these?

Flame: Well, I want you all to look at this first.

Everyone but Flare, Leaf, Crystal, and Speed: You went Beserker mode Flare!?

Flame: No need to yell him, it's fine. They made up afterward.

Black: Are you trying to tell us that Flare is going to be like this again for our dare.

Flame: No but actually Speed is.

Everyone: WHAT!

Flame: Im so sorry, but my friend told me this dare and i had to do it. So everyone learn Hyper Beam quickly because speed will go crazy in 5 minutes, and he'll be like this unless you make him faint or after 10 minutes are up.

They all learn Hyper Beam, get Axel and Sunshine to a safe place, and all get ready for speed to attack.

Pearl: Is everyone ready?

Everyone: Yes! *They say with a scared tone*

Flame: Alright in 3, 2, 1.

Speed all of a sudden has a mean look on his face and starts using discharge on everyone. Everyone starts to run away from him and start charging up their Hyper Beam. Speed within less of a second ran around them and used Shadow ball on them. Everyone gets knocked away and has to recharge due to Hyper Beam. All of a sudden, Lazuli has a plan.

Lazuli: Everyone! Let me me freeze him, and then let's use Hyper Beam.

Everyone: Got it!

Sylvia: I'm going to, I can try and hold him in place for Lazuli to freeze him easily.

Lazuli and Sylvia start rushing towards Speed, and Sylvia starts tangling Speed in her feelers.

Speed: LET ME GO GOD DAMMIT!

Sylvia: I'm sorry Speed. But this is for your own good.

All of a sudden, Lazuli appears behind Speed and uses Ice Beam to freeze him.

Speed: NO! I WON'T GIVE UP HERE!

Speed tries to use Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, and Discharge. Unluckily for him, nothing works. Once he's fully frozen, everyone starts charging up their Hyper Beam... but somehow, Speed uses his fourth move, which is substitute. The substitute gets hit and creates a huge smoke cloud.

Everyone: Did we do it?

All of a sudden, a Thunderbolt fires from the smoke cloud, causing most of them to faint and the rest being knocked  back onto the floor. Speed walks up to the rest that happens to be Lazuli.

Speed: Any last words you two?

Lazuli: Yes... Look at the time...

Speed being shocked quickly turned his head towards the clock and noticed that it had been almost 10 minutes when he started to go on a rampage again. Knowing that his time would soon be up, he acted fast and started to charge up his Shadow Ball. He kept charging it, and it got bigger and bigger, and before the clock ticked its last second before 10 minutes were done, he had launched the big Shadow Ball. As soon as the 10 minutes were up, Speed changed back to normal. Speed had noticed what he had done, and all of a sudden, time around him began to slow. Noticing that time has slowed, he began to run towards Lazuli and picked her and everyone else up and got them out of the way of the Shadow Ball. As soon as he was done doing that, he fainted. And time began to speed up back to normal. Lazuli noticed that Speed had fainted and was on the ground and ran up to him while everyone started to recover from fainting.

Lazuli: *Has some tears in eyes* Thank you Speed for saving us.

Crystal & Flare: SPEED!

Pearl, Black, and Sylvia: THE HOUSE!

Leaf: What will we do now?

All of a sudden, Flame, Axel, and Sunshine starts running up to them.

Flame: WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?

Sunshine: *Looks like they are gonna cry* What h-happened to D-Daddy big sis Lazuli?

Lazuli: Speed was in beserker mode due to a dare? He destroyed the house with a huge Shadow Ball.

Flame: Look, I know he was in beserker mode, but I didn't expect him to do this!? You know what guys, to make up for what happened today, I'll use my author powers just this once to rebuild the house and heal Speed.

Flame starts to do a weird motion with his hands, and the house slowly starts to recover, and before they new it, the house was like how it was this morning. Once the house was finished, Flame said something weird, and all of a sudden, a max Revive appeared out of thin air. Flame gave the max revive to Lazuli, and she used the max revive on Speed. Speed woke up to be in Lazuli's arms with her almost about to cry.

Speed: L-Lazuli, S-Sunshine? *He said weakly*

Everyone: SPEED YOUR OK!

Sunshine: DADDY Y-YOUR GOOD AGAIN *Starts crying tears of joy*

Everyone started to run up to speed and gave him a tight hug.

Speed: Sorry about today guys, I hope you can forgive me.

Lazuli: We've already had.

Flame: Man it's been a long time since I used my powers. Anyways, sorry for making you go beserker mode today Speed.

Speed: It's fine man.

Flame: Well, it looks like everyone's worn out from today, so who wants to go out to eat today?

Everyone: Sure!

Flame: Welp, let's get going, and Veiwer, leave use truths or dares in the comments, and we'll all see you next time. Alright everyone, in 3, 2, 1!

Everyone: BYYEEEE!

First time I went over 1000 words, 1150 actually. But anyways, have a nice day Veiwer!