Mini Dares

It was a great day at the Eeveelution house, everyone was happy and everything was just perfect. "Flame" just got a new dare (or should I say dares?) on wattpad and looks to be a funny one.

"Flame": *Laughing uncontrollably* This is too funny, I gotta do this.

"Flame" goes downstairs to the living room and-

"Flame": HEY EVERYONE!!! GET YOUR TAILS IN HERE!!!

Everyone heard the shouts from "Flame" and headed into the living room to see "Flame" looking like he is about to burst out laughing.

Speed: Uhh, Flame? Are you ok? Because you look like-

"Flame": It's nothing mate, it's just, well, take a look.

"Flame" gives his phone to Speed while they all look at what's on the screen. It says that we got 3 dares for them.

Lazuli: *Blushing really hard* WHAT IS THIS!?!? Why do we have to do this?

Black: W-WHAT!? I have to look at P-Pearl in a-

Crystal: *Sparkling eyes* I get a clone!!

"Flame": SILENCE EVERYONE!!! Ok, so each dare will now activate in 3, 2, and 1. *Snaps fingers*

"Flame" snaps his fingers, and all of a sudden, everyone felt like they were hit with a Flash bang. Once everyone was able to see again, there were a few... noticeable changes.

Speed: *Groan* That was too bright- UH! *Blushes*

Lazuli: Uh, is something wrong Speed- W-WHAT AM I WEARING!?

The first thing that Speed and Lazuli saw once they get their vision back is her in a bunny suit.

Speed: *Blushes deeper* I- Uhh... *Nose starts bleeding* AHH!! *Covers nose*

Lazuli: I... I don't think this was a good idea, we should probably leave. *Nervously sweats*

Crystal: Well, that just happened.

Clone Crystal: *Snickers* That was kinda funny tho.

Crystal: Yeah that was! Wait hold on a second.

Everyone turns their attention to the Cłønə of Crystal while some looked shocked, others surprised, and the rest confused. Meanwhile, Crystal looked at her Cłønə in awe.

Crystal: THERE'S NO WAY!! ITS-ITS-ITS A CLONE OF ME!!! *Sparkling eyes*

Silvia: Which one is the real one?

Crystal & Clone Crystal: I am.

Flare: Come on big sis, stop playing around and tell us which one is the fake Crystal.

Crystal: She's the fake. She's trying to replace me.

Clone Crystal: That's not true, you're trying to RƏPŁAÇ3 me!

Everyone looked at Cłønə Crystal with a startled look. That noise that she did made everyone realize that-

Silvia: AHA! So YOU'RE the fake Crystal!

Clone Crystal: I- UH- THATS IT!!!

Clone Crystal then proceeds to run up behind Crystal and puts her in a choke hold.

Clone Crystal: DO ANYTHING AND SHE GETS IT!!!

Crystal: G-Guys, h-help me *chokes* please!

Pearl: GET OUT OF THE WAY EVERYONE!!!

Everyone looks back at Pearl who is about to launch a HyperBeam which surprises everyone. Pearl launches the HyperBeam and everyone else gets out of the way while Crystal breaks free and the Cłønə Crystal is vaporized and there is now now Trace of the Cłønə.

Leaf: What just...

Black: Well that was something, good job Pearl- uhhhhhh... *Faint Blush*

Pearl: Is something wrong Black?

Black: uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

What looks normal to everyone else does not look the same to Black. From everyone else's view, Pearl like her usual self while something very specific is different.

Pearl: Is there something that I'm not getting here?

Silvia: I don't know :P you look normal to me.

Black: *Faints of overheating*

Pearl: B-BLACK!!! Is he ok?

"Flame": Don't worry, he's perfectly fine, I think he enjoyed seeing you too much.

Pearl: What's that supposed to mean?

"Flame": Take a look.

"Flame" hands Pearl his phone to show her that Black and ONLY Black can see her in a MAID DRESS.

Pearl: *Deeply blushing* H-Huh!? Black f-fainted because of m-me in a maid dress??? I don't think I can... *Faints*

"Flame": Oops, too much?

Flare: Yep, too much.

"Flame": Well, now that this is over, I guess it's time to say Veiwers!! Comment some dares and asks for us to do, and we'll see ya later!!

BYEEEE!!!
_______________

Fłªmə: Ţhªt fąƙə Crystal... ţhªt Çłønə... whƴ đ¡d ţhəƴ hªvə thə sąmə gł¡tçhƴ vø¡çə a§ mę? Ð⁰ 1 hªvę søməth¡ŋg t⁰ dø w¡ţh ¡t? Ŋø, 1'm bəįŋg ¡n§ªnə. 1t'ş Þr⁰ɓąbłƴ ɓəcªuşe 1 §pąwŋeɗ hęr įŋ. 1 høÞe ţhªt ŋ⁰bøɗƴ hą§ çªųghţ øⁿ ţ⁰ ¡t ƴeţ.
_______________

In the Void
_______________

Flame is huddled up in a corner rocking back in forth while talking and mumbling to himself.

Flame: It's ok Flame, your fine Flame. You'll be able to get rid of that Imposter soon. Hehe, sus imposter. Hehehe... Ahahahaha... AHAHA!!!

Flame's eyes start turning into a Flush Orange color, but Flame realises this and calms himself down.

Flame: I need to get out of here...
______________

BYEEEE!!!

(Sorry for the short chapter, but since these dares are pretty small, the chapter would be pretty short.)