Sneak peek to the chapter

Hi Veiwers, I know I haven't uploaded a new dare in a bit, but I want to tell you that it is almost done. I'm trying my best to finish it, and it's going pretty well. And as a bonus for making you wait so long, you can get a sneak peek to the next chapter and a special chapter!
_______________

ES and the ??? ???????
_______________

It's a beautiful day outside. Pidgeys are singing, Sunfloras are blooming. On days like these, Pokemon like you...

Crystal: SHOULD WAKE UP!!!!! *Jumps on Speed*

Speed: GAAAAHHHH!!!! Crystal!!! What was that for!?

Crystal: It's breakfast time!

Both looked back and forth between each other. Speed had an annoyed look (Ō_Ō), while Crystal just had a joyful smile (:D)

Speed: *Sigh* Let's just go.

Crystal: Ok!

Speed and Crystal head to the kitchen to go get some food. Once they go in, they see that everyone else is there other than "Flame". Crystal goes to sit down next to Silvia, and Speed is walking over to Lazuli.

Speed: Hi Laz.

Lazuli: Hey Speed, how was your sleep?

Speed: It was fine. Something kept me up tho.

Lazuli: Oh... Wanna tell me about it?

Speed: Well, something happened yesterday.

Flashback~

"Flame": That's better, anyways get out.

Speed: W-What? But this is my room-

Fłªmə: 0UŢ!!!

"Flame's" voice sounded glitchy and staticy, and it made Speed and Bolt jump a little. Noticing this, "Flame" covered their mouth quickly.

"Flame": I apologize, I did not mean to sound threatening like that.

End of Flashback~

Speed: Flame sounded kind of creepy when he yelled. It sent chills down my spine.

Lazuli: Maybe we should go talk about it to him.

Speed: I guess so. Let's go Laz.

Speed and Lazuli head to "Flame's" room and saw that there was no one there.

Speed: Flame? Are you there?

Lazuli: If you're playing a prank, then this isn't very funny.

Speed and Lazuli both go inside the room to get a better. As soon as they get inside, the door slams shut and locks itself.
_______________

That's right, that's all for the sneak peek! You'll have to wait until the chapter is finished. And here is the sneak peek for the Special Chapter
_______________

? ????? ???? ??? ????
_______________

It was a pretty normal day in the Void. Flame was doing what he normally does and just does anything he can do on his phone.

Flame: I wonder when that Faker would do the next dare. I'm getting pretty bored waiting for it. *Sigh* I remember setting up all or those old dares. I would have to set up stuff around the house just so the dare would happen. Heh, what fun times. I wonder how many times I had to do that type of stuff.
_______________

That's it for the sneak peek to the Special Chapter! I can't really reveal much since I can't tell you the title. I hope you all enjoyed these teasers and I guess it's time to say...

BYEEEƏ3Ę!!!

(□︎❍︎♏︎❖︎☠︎♏︎❒︎♌︎ ⧫︎■︎♒︎♏︎⧫︎ 🖬︎✆︎ 🕿︎☼︎♏︎♋︎❒︎♋︎■︎♑︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ●︎♏︎⧫︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎✆︎)