Battle In The Eeveelution Squad 2023

Flame: LET'S GO STOP THAT FAKER!!!

Everyone: YEAH!!!

Speed: Wait, how are we supposed to get out of here?

Flame: Through there!

Everyone looks at where Flame was pointing at, and it was the portal that Fłªmə used to get back to the normal world.

Pearl: *Looks somewhat confused* How is that thing still open?

Crystal: If it works, then it works. Let's get to it!

Crystal runs to the spot under the portal and starts jumping like that'll do anything.

Flare: Uh, big sis? I don't think that'll work.

Crystal: *Shrugs* It was worth a shot.

Flare: I guess so.

Black: How are we supposed to reach that thing? We're all the way down here!

Speed: Wait, I got an idea. Just watch this.

Everyone then watches as Speed goes over to Lazuli.

Speed: Hey Lazuli!

Lazuli: What do you want Speed?

Speed: Did you know that you're a nasty girl?

Lazuli: *Twitches* Can you repeat that? I didn't quite hear you.

Speed: I said you're a NASTY GIRL-

Lazuli then hits Speed so hard that he gets sent flying towards the portal and luckily makes it all the way through while everyone is dumbfounded and impressed.

Leaf: *Turns to Lazuli* Is he going to be ok?

Lazuli: He's going to just fine.

Flame: HEY SPEED! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?

Speed: YEP!

Flame: GO GET SOMETHING TO GET US UP THERE!

Speed: GOT IT!

Speed runs into the house and finds a pile of ropes in Pearl's room that he could use. Once he gets them, he runs back outside and back to the portal.

Speed: I got it, guys! *Lowers the ropes*

Everyone climbs up the ropes, and once all of them get to the surface, they all have a relieved look on their face.

Silvia: W-Why was it so high from up there.

Pearl: No time to waste mons, we gotta go stop that guy.

Flame: Pearl's right, let's go guys!
_______________

With Fłªmə
_______________

Fłªmə was floating in the middle of a crater right inside of sunny town, being surrounded by a bunch of pokemon.

???: Stop this now! Or we'll have to use force.

Fłªmə: Send your worst, I'll E R A S E every single one of you!

???2: Quit your nonsense and get down here, or we'll have to put you down ourselves.

Fłªmə: SILENCE YOU IDIOT!!!

Fłªmə uses 6ł¡tçhßlª§ţ on the two mons and nothing is left of them. Everymon there is freaked out and they all start running away in fear. While they all were running away, a specific group of Pokemon seemed to be running towards where Fłªmə was. That group was none other than the Eeveelution Squad. They all had the look of determination and bravery on their faces. They were about to reach Fłªmə when they were stopped from running because of Fłªmə who used a HƴÞərßeªm to block their path.