Christmas with the Eeveelution Squad (Late)

It was a cold and wonderful morning, snow was falling and a cold breeze was flowing through the air. Everyone was still asleep and resting other than...

Flame: IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!

Flame was awake and couldn't sleep due to his excitement. Since he was so energized, he couldn't contain his excitement and made a lot of noise that woke everybody else up.
_______________

Later~
_______________

Flame: It's FINALLY here!

Speed: Yes, yes, we know. You screamed "It's Christmas" at 3 in the morning...

Flame: Sorry, but I'm just too excited for today! So cheer up guys, it's Christmas!

Crystal: Wait, isn't it January first??? New Years already passed, right?

Flame: Do you want presents or not?

Crystal: Yay! Presents!

Silvia: YAY! Let's go open them!

Flame: WAIT! Before we do anything else, I got some Christmas themed asks and dares for us to do!

Lazuli: *Groans* Fine.

Black: Let's get this over with already.

Crystal: Yeah! I wanna open some presents.

Silvia: Me too!

Flame: Alright! So our first ask is... wait, hold on... WE DIDN'T GET ANY ASKS!?

Ribbons: Calm down Flame. There's probably some dares we could do.

Flame: Yeah, you're right. Let's see... ok, good, we got some dares.

Ribbons: See, what did I tell you?

Flame: Our first dare is... Hold on, what???

Silvia: What is it now...

Flame: Our first dare is from Neekcaller. They want Gai to eat an entire Turkey.

After Flame finishes reading the dare, Silvia bursts out laughing and falls to the floor.

Everyone: *Confused*

Silvia: Hehe, s-sorry.

Silvia stops laughing and starts to calm down, but still looks like she's holding back a laugh.

Flame: Um, alright then...

*WOOSH!*

A portal opens up, and Gai falls out of it and onto the floor.

Gai: *Groan* Where am I?

Silvia: Big brother!

Gai: Oh hi Silvia!

He then gets up on his paws.

Gai: So what am I here for this time?

While nobody was looking, Silvia pulled out an entire cooked chicken and was staring at Gai menacingly.

Flame: Oh, you're here for another dare. You have to-

Out of nowhere, Silvia jumps up in the air with the chicken in her hands while everybody looks at her. And before Gai could get out of the way, Silvia SLAM DUNKS the chicken into Gai's mouth.

Silvia: EAT THIS!

Gai: GAH!!! *!COUGH COUGH!*

Speed: SILVIA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Silvia: Uhhhh, sibling rivalry? *Nervously sweating*

Speed: S-Seriously?

Crystal: No no, she's got a point.