ES Wedding

Everything was just boring and terrible at the Eeveelution house. Some of Flare and Leaf's plants were dying, Speed's arm is regenerating from a recent battle, the entire house is just one big mess, and nothing fun really happened. Let's go check in on Flame to see if anything is happening with him.

With Flame~

Flame is at his desk in his room. He has his head on his desk looking really tired.

Flame: Ugggghhhhhhhhhhh... This makes NO SENSE!! What does it mean by if 2+2 = 4, what is the mass of the sun?? I need a break...

*Wattpad sound*

Flame: *180 neck turn* Oh, just the PERFECT excuse to not do my homework.

Flame goes ahead and checks his phone to see something very interestingly funny and devious.

Flame: This is gonna be so fun. *Frown* But, I think I'm gonna need a certain someone's help.

With Crystal and Silvia~

Crystal: *Flopped down on the floor* Aw man, another prank ruined thanks to this boring day.

Silvia: Tell me about it.

The door slams open, revealing Flame with his phone in hand.

Flame: HEY GUYS!!!

Crystal & Silvia: KYAA!!

Flame: YO CHILL!! It's just me.

Crystal: WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCK!?

Flame: I... forgot.

Silvia: Really *Annoyed expression*

Flame: Anyways, I have a certain dare that I think you two would like to help me with.

Crystal & Silvia: What is it??

Flame: See for yourselves.

Flame hands them his phone to show them that two mons would have a marriage.

Crystal & Silvia: *Happy squeal* EEEEEEEEEKK!!!

Silvia: OH MY ARCEUS ITS HAPPENING!! EVERYONE STAY CALM!!

Crystal: WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE!?

Silvia: STAY F###ING CALM!!

Flame: BOTH OF YOU!! CALM DOWN BEFORE SOMEONE HEARS YOU!!

Crystal & Silvia: Sorry...

Flame: Anyways, are you two in?

Crystal: Definitely, this is gonna be fun. *Evil smile*

Silvia: It sure is. *Evil yellow eyes*

With Speed~

Speed's arm is finally recovered, and he is now ready to get back to life... or so he thought.

Speed: Finally, that took forever. Now I can get back to gaming. Where did I put my DS-

Crystal: Hey Jolteon!!

Speed: *Flinches* AAH- oh, its just you.

Crystal: Hey!! What do you mean it's just me?

Speed: Sorry, well what do you want?

Crystal: Can you come with me? I wanna show you something.

Speed: Um, sure... *Gets a flashback from ES chapter 3, Behind Blue Eyes* You aren't planning anything, right?

Crystal: *Surprised expression* Umm...

Speed: Kirs, answer me.

Crystal: Uh, no, why would you think that out of all things??