Flame's Backstory? (Chapter Ø)

Flame: *Chuckles* LAST ONE HOME IS A MUK! *Runs through the portal*

Speed: HEY! NO FAIR!! *Runs after Flame*

Everyone looks at each other and laughs at how awesome today was. They all then made their way through the portal, and all went back home.

Later~

Everyone was back to doing their own things and just relaxing and hanging out with each other after a long and hard challenge. While everyone was just doing their normal things, Flame was in his room, laying down on his bed, and happy that everything is back to normal.

Flame: *Sigh* Today was... special... I can't believe what we did today...

*!CRASH!*

Flame: GAH!

Flame jumps out of surprise from the loud sound, which seems to be coming from outside. He notices this and decides to open his window to see what was going on. When he looked through his window, he saw that there was a really heavy storm going on outside.

Flame: Oh, it's just a storm. *Sigh* Thank goodness...

Just then, something clicked in his head, and it triggered a special memory from long ago.

Flame: Hmm, this storm is just like the storm on that special fateful day...
_______________

FlashBack~
_______________

It's a beautiful day outside, Pidgey's were singing, Sunfloras were blooming, on days like these... Pokemone like me...

Flame: Should be home making some memes...

Ribbons: Oh, come on Flame, it's been a while since we hung out. Let's just have a good day today.

Flame: *Sigh* You know what? Fine, what do you want to do?

Ribbons: R-Really? Yay! *Smiles* I haven't been to the park in a while, so I was thinking we could go there.

Flame: That doesn't sound that bad. Let's get going.

At the park~

They both had just reached the park, and the first thing that they were hit with was the amazing smell of flowers.

Ribbons: *Deep breathe* Don't the flowers smell nice?

Flame: *Snifs* a... Aaa... ACHOO!!!

Just then, Flame tried to smell the flowers, forgetting that he's allergic to pollen, and let's out a really loud sneeze.

Ribbons: *Covers her ears* A-Are you ok?

Flame: Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I forgot that I'm allergic to pollen or something stupid like that... It's no big deal tho.

Ribbons: Are you sure? You might get sick.

Flame: Allergies don't get Mons sick dummy.

Ribbons: Oh right.

Flame: Let's just go sit down somewhere, I'm sure I'll get over it.

He looks at Ribbons with a confident smile while she looks back a little worried but then decides to just accept it.

Ribbons: *Sigh* Welp, if you say so.

Flame: Ok! Let's go! *Smiles*

They both find an open bench and decide to sit down together. But all of a sudden...

*RING RING*

Flame: Huh?

There was a ringing sound, and it sounded like it was coming from Ribbons. She realizes this and takes out her phone.