Flame the Jerk

(Yo, before we start, thanks for being patient and waiting for the next chapter. Now pets start this chapter before you get bored!)

It was a nice day today. Everyone was generally just having a good time with each other. Overall, nothing bad really happened. All things seemed fine until...

*BEEP BEEP!!!*

Flame: H-Huh? Oh! Dare time! *Smiles Happily*

Ribbons: Really? What's the dare?

Flame: Can you give me a second to look?

Ribbons: Sorry...

He pulls out his phone and takes a look at the dare.

Flame: It's a good day, so it has to be a good dare... You've got to be kidding me *Annoyed tone*

Ribbons: What? What's wrong?

Flame: It's nothing. It's just a dare, and nothing bad could happen.

The Flareon goes down to the dare room.

Flame: *Deep breathe* I CAN'T THINK OF A PUNISHMENT SO JUST GET DOWN TO THE DARE ROOM NOW!!!

Everyone starts slowly coming down the stairs towards the dare room.

Speed: Another dare already? We just cleaned up the last one...

Flare: I mean, it's probably nothing too bad.

Crystal: Yeah!

Speed: Yeah, you're probably right.

Flame: Well, guess what!

Speed: What?

Flame: I have to be a general sarcastic pain in the ass for you all today.

Everyone: ... Bruh, you've got to be joking.

Flame: Nope, too bad fr you guys! Let's get this dare starte-

Ribbons: Wait! *Whispers to Flame* Are you sure you wanna go through with this dare? Last time you were in a bad mood, you were being plain rude to anyone and everyone you saw.

Flame: *Whispers back* Come on, I wasn't that rude. Besides, I wasn't mean to you anyways. It'll be fine.

Ribbons: *Whispers to Flame again* Hm, fine. But don't blame me if it ends up bad for you later.

Flame: *Whispers back again* Fine.

Black: Are you two done whispering? You need to start the dare.

Flame: Oh! Uh, sorry. Anyways...

*Snap!*

Flame snapped his fingers, and he began to start glowing white. The glowing was so bright that everyone had to cover their eyes. Once the glowing went away, Flame looked... normal???

Pearl: W-What happened?

Silvia: Um, Flame?

Flame was looking down at the ground while his hands, arms, and head were slightly shaking and twitching.

Speed: Flame? Are you ok?

Flame: Shut up spike ball. Your voice is annoying as hell -_-

Speed: W-What?

Ribbons: FLAME!!!

Flame: What? Am I wrong? *Rolls his eyes*

Black: He was already a pain in the neck. How could he be worse than he already is?

Flame: Says the emo lookin mon.

Black: What'd you say to me!? *Angry tone*

Flame: Oh, so now you're deaf? Didn't know you could "be worse than you already are."

Eeveelution Squad Truth Or Dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें