Body Swap Pt 2

Previously, Flame got a dare for everyone to body swap. Here is the list of who had to swap.

Lazuli and Speed

Pearl and Black

Trace and Crystal

Sunshine and Axel

Leaf and Flare

Sylveon and Ribbons

After everyone had woken up from being knocked out due to switching bodies, they each went to Flame and told everyone else who was awake who they were.

Now, we are in the morning with everyone waking up. Let's see how everyone deals with switching bodies.
_______________

Trace(Cry) has just woken up from sleeping on the couch and now is heading towards Speed's room.

Trace(Cry): WAKE UP SPEED! *Jumps on Speed(Laz)

Speed(Laz): AH WHAT THE HELL CRYSTAL! IT'S ME LAZ REMEMBER!

Trace(Cry): Oops, sorry Lazuli. I forgot we were still body swapped.

Speed(Laz): I can't believe Speed has felt you do that for the past 16 years.

Trace(Cry): Wait, so if you're Lazuli and you're in Speed's body, then is Speed in your body?

Speed(Laz): Yeah, how can you forget?

Trace(Cry): I literally told you I forgot we body swapped like 5 seconds ago.

Speed(Laz): *Sigh* Just go and wake up Speed. He should be in my room.

(I forgot to mention that everyone slept in the room of the person who they swapped with. Since Ribbons and Trace didn't live in the Eeveelution Squad house. Ribbons slept on the floor in Flame's room, and Trace slept in Crystal's room since he was in Crystal's body while Crystal slept on the couch. I hope this made sense.)

Trace(Cry) starts running towards Lazuli's room and does what she usually does to Speed in the morning again. Once she wakes him up, they both head down stairs for breakfast to be met with Black(Prl), Speed(Laz), Crystal(Trace), Leaf(Flare), Flare(Leaf), Sylvia(Ribbons), and Flame.

Trace(Cry): Morning everyone!

Leaf(Flr): Morning big sis.

Speed(Laz): So how was your sleep Speed?

Lazuli(Spd): It's was good, you've never told me that your bed was so comfy.

Speed(Laz): *Slight blush* Aw, thanks Speed.

Lazuli(Spd): Anyways, what's for breakfast Black?

Black(Prl): Pancakes, and you know very well that it's me, Pearl.

Lazuli(Spd): Yeah, I know, just messing with you.

Black(Prl): Well, I'm done making all the pancakes so everyone come and get some.

Everyone that's there: Ok!

After everyone got their pancakes, the others woke up and got some too.

Lazuli(Spd): Hey Trace, can I talk to you for a second?

Crystal(Trc): Sure, I guess? What do you need?

They both head into Speed's room

Lazuli(Spd): *Has a threatening face* I swear if you do anything while in my sister's body, I'll make sure you'll be in more pain than you've ever been in.

Crystal(Trc): C-Chill man? I'm not a creep. *Has a tiny scared look*

Lazuli(Spd): Ok, just so you know, I have an eye on you.