Sneak Peek

If you didn't read the last chapter, I did not quit, but now, looking at the title, it may have looked like I did. Anyways, I know I haven't updated in a while, so I'm giving you a sneak peak of what I've written so far. Here it is!!!
_______________

Once everyone was covered with a blue light, they all were gone without a Trace. Once they reapeared, they were in a strange place, but there was one thing that they all could recognize...

ES Squad: WOAAHH!!!

Speed: There's so much Speed- well, me's.

S!Sans: There sure is, welp I'm goin to Grillby's, you comin with me kid?

S!Cuphead: Nah, I'll show these guys around since they'll probably get lost.

S!Sans: Well then, maybe you should catch up with them.

S!Cuphead: What do you mean...

S!Cuphead turns around to see the ES crew a mile away from him already.

S!Cuphead: OH SHI-

With the ES crew~

Crystal: I didn't know there was this many versions of Speed.

Flare: Just looking at this place, there could be millions of Speeds.

Flame: Wait, I just realized, do we know where we are even going??

Speed: Hold on, Flame is right for once.

Flame: WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!

Leaf: Now that you mention that, I think we're lost.

???1: Hey there, you guys look lost. Would you like me to help you with that?

Pearl: That would be very much appreciated if you do so.

???1: Uhhhh???????

Pearl: I mean, yes please.

???1: Alright then, follow me, I'll take you to someone who I know can help you out.

Lazuli: Let's get going everyone.

The ES crew and ???1 are all walking along with each other and are getting some weird looks from various Speeds, Speed was about to ask where they are going until...

Speed: Uhh, other me?

???1: Yeah?

Speed: Where exactly are we going?

???1: Oh, we're going to- oh would you look at that, we're here. Why don't you guys go figure out for yourselves.

Speed: Ok then.

Sunshine: Bye uhhh... I don't know your name :<

???1: Oh, you can call me Speed, Speed Morales.

Sunshine: Well ok then, bye Mr Morales
_______________

Alright, now that this is done, I'm gonna go back to writing. I hope to see you again soon!!!

BYEEEEEE!!!!