Mini Dares and Asks

It was a boring day at the Eeveelution Squad house. Everyone had nothing to do and didn't have any motivation to do anything they liked because it was starting to become a bit repetitive for most of them. It was a boring day until...

Flame: *Sigh* Why can't I find any funny memes... Wait, I just realized, don't I have a bunch of dares I haven't done yet? Hol up, let me coo- I meant check.

He takes his phone and opens up Wattpad to see a bunch of dares and asks that he hasn't done.

Flame: ... Um, heheh... oops. Let's get these outta the way by doin them. So...

He instantly runs out of his room and dashes to the dare room.

Flame: Hehehe... EVERYONE GET YOURSELVES DOWN HERE OR I'LL LET CRYSTAL PRANK YOU ALL!!!

After that was said, everybody came down to the dare room running at Mach 10.

Everyone: NO! NO ARCEUS PLEASE NO!! NO!!! NOOOOOO!!!

Crystal: Shush all of you, besides, I think it'll be very fun.

Flame: Yeah, stop complaining. We got some dares to do and asks to answer!

Silvia: FINALLY! Something that we could do.

Crystal: I know, right? Today was boring.

Flame: Shut up, let me read the dares out.

Silvia: Fiiiiiinnneeeee.

Flame: Alright, before we do this, I decided that I should include Ribbons more because yes!

Black: B-Beacuse yes???

Flame: Yes, because yes. Anyways...

A portal portal opens up and Ribbons comes falling through it.

Ribbons: KYAAA!!! Oof!

Flame: Heya Bowtie!

Ribbons: *Sigh* Heya Smurf Ripoff, why am I here now?

Flame: I just decided that we're going to include you in more chapters because yes.

Ribbons: You make a valid argument, what's our dare today?

Flame: Actually we're starting with asks for today. I got a bunch or asks and dares I haven't done yet so ima cram it all into this chapter.

Crystal: Hey! Why can't I break the fourth wall, but you can!?

Flame: It's because I'm the writer smartass.

Crystal: Hey!

Speed: Flame, stop before I start strangling you.

Flame: U-Um, ok th-then... our first two asks are "How would you react if you were immortal?" and "How would you feel if you could respawn and almost never age?"

Everyone looked kinda confused but also interested at the same time. All of them felt like this other than Speed. Flame noticed this, so he went up to Speed.

Flame: *Whispers* Hey Speed, you don't have to answer, by the way.

Speed heard this and nervously gave him a quick thumbs up.

Flare: Hm, if I was immortal...

Crystal: It'd be awesome! I can do anything and not die.

Flare: I don't think you should be allowed with that kind of power... *Nervously chuckles*

Leaf: I don't know, it would probably feel bad. Don't you still feel pain?

Lazuli: I've read a couple of books where someone had this type of situation, and they became depressed because everyone they loved died while they were still alive.