ES meets another squad (Pt 2)

~~Previously~~

It was a normal morning for the Eeveelition squad until several portals opened up from underneath each one of the members. Once everyone got through the portals, they all ended up in one place together, which was another house. In that house, there was more Eeveelutions in there and their names were Spark, Ember, Nero, Crystal(2), Ginga, Leafy, Snowfall, Jen, Cinnamon, Sylvia, Blaze, Alia, and Rickie. After they all introduce themselves, Sylvia (Not Silvia) decided to show the Eeveelution squad around. And this is where we are now.

~~Present~~

Sylvia: Here we are!!

*Silvia room is get painted with pink paint, and full with pink thing that fill every side of her room. Many plusses are get stacked to one side of the room with many shape*

Spark: Wow. Very..... pinky.

Crystal2: Too sweet.

Pearl: Uhh... There is no bed in here.

Sylvia: Well, I sleep with the plusses every night.

Nero: You sleep... on the plushies?

Sylvia: Yup!

Leaf: Wow. Silvia is not that effortful with plushies.

Silvia: Actually, yes.

Ginga: Uhhhh... Ok, next room.

Spark: It's your room.

Ginga: Huh?

Nero: *Open Ginga room door*

*Ginga room gets a smooth gradiation of light blue and navy paint. A big stone is standing on one side like a pillar with a weird carve. And some crystals are flying in above a little stone that's emitting a colorful light from them. A bed with a navy mattress is surrounded by many stones that isn't finished being carved*

Nero: Your room...

Spark: It looks familiar...

Speed: It looks like...

All 3: An Archeologist room.

Ginga: Ya think so?

Crystal: Ooh. What's this stone? *Wanting to touch a black crystal in the desk*

Ginga: WAIT! Don't touch that!

*A giant black creature is out from the stone with a wide open mouth*

Crystal: KYAAA!!

Speed: CRYSTAL!!

*Spit!*

Creature: *Groan* *Gets sprayed*

Speed: *Holding Crystal* What?

???: *Spraying the creature with salt water* Bad soup. Bad soul.

Creature: *Curled up and went back into the crystal*

Ginga: You okay?

Crystal: *Still shocked* What's that thing?