A Blast From the Past

It was a pretty normal day in the Void. Flame was doing what he normally does and just does anything he can do on his phone.

Flame: I wonder when that Faker would do the next dare. I'm getting pretty bored waiting for it. *Sigh* I remember setting up all or those old dares. I would have to set up stuff around the house just so the dare would happen. Heh, what fun times. I wonder how many times I had to do that type of stuff.
_______________

Flashback~ (Chapter 30/ES Wedding)
_______________

Flame: Anyways, are you two in?

Crystal: Definitely, this is gonna be fun. *Evil smile*

Silvia: It sure is. *Evil yellow eyes*

Silvia starts running out the door to Lazuli's room while Crystal follows behind shortly and goes to Speed's room.

Flame: Heh, I guess I gotta go do my part. Let's go get everyone!

With Flare & Leaf~

Flare: Come on! Why isn't this plant growing anymore?? We've tried everything, and nothing worked!!

Leaf: Calm down, Flare. I'm not happy about it either. The only reason that it's dying is because it's autumn.

Flare: I guess so... It's just that this plant was one of my favorite plants. It was so pretty like a certain Leafeon I know.

Leaf: *Blushing* S-Stop it Flare!!

Leafy pushes Flare away, feeling very embarrassed and overwhelmed. But her emotions are about to go away because someone has arrived.

???: Heya guys!!

Leafy and Flare both look to see who it is, and it is Flame running to them.

Leaf: Hi Flame. What brings you to our garden?

Flame: I'm here to show you guys something.

Flare: What is it?

Flame pulls out his phone and shows them that the dare is for Speed and Lazuli to get married.

Leaf: NO WAY!!

Flare: BIG BRO'S GOING TO GET MARRIED TO LAZULI!? I'M SO HAPPY!!!

Leaf: Me too! Is there anything we can do to help out?

Flame: You can try and help me clean and set up the living room into a wedding room.

Leaf & Flare: We're on it! *winks*

Flame then does the same thing and tells everyone else about the wedding. Some had happy reactions while others were just speechless and overwhelmed.

The rest of the chapter just played out how it normally did, and Speed and Lazuli are now married.
_______________

Present
_______________

Flame: That was fun, I can't believe I still ran all the way to Trace's lab. It was tiring. I still remember when I told Ribbons about it. She was so happy that she even dragged me all the way back to the house with her. Speaking of Ribbons, I remember that really nice movie night.
_______________

Flashback (Chapter 18/Flame & Ribbons)
_______________

The Eeveelution Squad was watching a horror film, and Flame and Ribbons were starting to get tired.

Flame: *Yawn* Man, I wonder how late it is.

Ribbons: Me too. I'm starting to get a little sleepy.

Flame: If you're getting sleepy, you can lean on me if you want.