Flame's name

After what had happened yesterday with everyone gone in another universe, it was finally a relaxing day with the Eeveelution Squad. All of a sudden, there was some weird from Flame's room while everyone was eating breakfast.

???: *Notification sound*

Pearl: Hm? What was that?

Lazuli: That sounded like a phone.

Speed: I'll go see what it was.

Speed heads over to Flame's room to see what that sound was.

Speed: Let's see what's in here... oh, it's just his phone. Hey! Does anyone know where Flame is?

Pearl: He said he was going out with Ribbons!

Speed: Oh... well, it's probably a dare, so I don't think he would mind if I check what it is.

Speed reads the dare and actually isn't a dare. It's an ask. The ask says, "For Flame: Did you get your name from a flareon named Flame from SSEC?"

Speed: Hmmmm, that's actually a good question. I guess I'll ask him when he gets back.

Later~

Flame is about to head inside until he saw Leaf and Flare outside gardening together.

Flame: Oh, hey Flare and Leaf.

Leaf: Hey Flame.

Flare: Oh uh, Flame, Speed was looking for you for something.

Flame: Alright, I'll go see what it is.

Flame heads inside and heads to Speed's room to see what he needs.

Flame: Hey there Speed.

Speed: Oh, hey there Flame, when you left, you forgot your phone, and we got a-

Flame: Let me guess, it's another dare.

Speed: Actually, it's an ask this time.

Flame: Oh! Cool! We got our first ask from someone. Anyways, what does it say?

Speed: We'll, it asked if you got your name from a Flareon also named Flame from SSEC? I'm also wondering it too now.

Flame: Oh. Um, I didn't get my name from the Flareon from SSEC. I chose that name because I thought it sounded cool and because I'm a pyromaniac.

Both: ...

Flame: Uhhhhhh.

Speed: EXCUSE ME!?

Flame: YOU HEARD NOTHING!!!

Speed: Well, I guess that ask is done now.

Flame: I guess it's time to say the thing then. So, Veiwer, leave us some dares to do, and some asks to answer, and we'll see you guys next time!

Both: BYEEE!!!

Crystal: *Comes out of nowhere* BYEEE!!!

Flame: AHH! CRYSTAL! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!

Crystal: You don't need to know. Also, how was your date with Ribbons.

Flame: SHUT UP! I SWEAR IM GONNA KILL YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS! VEIWER DARE ME TO DO THAT PLEASE!

Crystal: Byeee >;D