The Nightguards

It was a regular day at the Eeveelution house. Everyone was happy and doing their own things. Everything was fine until...

Flare: Hey Leafy, is it just me, or has Flame been acting a bit weird lately.

Leaf: I don't really know him that much. We don't really talk to each other.

Flare: Well, he's a good kid. You should try to get to know him bette-

???: YO! NEWS PAPER INCOMING!!!

Flare: What?

A newspaper delivery mon threw a pack of newspaper at Flare from behind.

Flare: *Gets hit* GAHH!!

Leaf: Flare!! Are you ok?

Flare: *Weakly raises a thumbs up* I'm good.

Leaf: HEY YOU!! WHAT WAS THAT FO- Hey, where did he go?

Before Leaf knew it, the paper boy ran off.

Leaf: I hope that kid gets fired, he can't be doing something like that.

Flare: *Gets up* It's ok Leafy. Let's go bring these inside so we can continue gardening.

Leaf: Ok!

Flare and Leaf both grab the newspapers and start heading back inside the house.

Inside the hosue~

Speed and Lazuli just got up and went to go get breakfast. When they got to the kitchen, they saw that Pearl is making something.

Speed: Morning Pearl.

Pearl: Hi guys. What do you want for breakfast?

Lazuli: Oooo, can we get pancakes?

Speed: I could go for some pancakes too.

Pearl: Alright then, coming right up.

Pearl starts making their food, but then Flare and Leaf come inside with the stack of newspapers.

Flare: Hiya Big Bro!

Speed: Hey Flare, what do you got there?

Flare: Oh, some random paper boy threw these at us.

Speed: That's rude >:/

Flare: It's ok. It didn't hurt that much.

Pearl: Done! Oh hi Flare.

Flare: Hi Pearl!

Speed: Thanks for the food Pearl.

Pearl: Do you want some pancakes to- Oooh, what do you got there?

Flare: Some newspaper.

Pearl: Can I see it?

Flare: Sure!

Flare gives the stack of newspaper to Pearl.

Pearl: Thanks! Now let's see what this is. Some weird Flareon caught reading PlayPoké by a tree, a weird glitchy Flareon replaces a Flareon, World record for biggest Flareon Floof.

Speed: Wow, there's a lot of Flareon topics in that.

Pearl: It's no big deal. Let's see what else is here... Oh cool! Hey guys, look at this.

All four Eeveelutions (Speed, Flare, Lazuli, and Leaf) look at what Pearl was pointing at. Pearl was pointing at a news article titled "HELP WANTED"

Leaf: Help wanted?

Speed: Hold on, let me see this.

Pearl: Go right ahead.

Pearl hands the paper to Speed.