Author's Note

First and foremost, THANK YOU to everyone who has commented, voted, followed me, or just read my story. I've wanted to publish a Wattpad story for a long time but was honestly pretty certain that my writing wasn't good enough. Seeing how much love I have gotten from both of my stories thus far, I truly can't believe this is real. I feel extremely grateful and accomplished for being able to finish this story, and I thank you for reading this far.

To clarify: yes, it was a happy ending. (Y/n) and Jack did get their happy ending away from everyone who could harm them, and they will live together for the rest of their lives in sweet bliss. I was inspired by the lyrics of the song Promise by Ben Howard, as played in the previous chapter. To be honest, I wanted to make it an even happier ending, but what changed my mind was that I wanted to represent realistic relationships better. Not everything is sunshine and rainbows all the time, so I feel the ending was perfect because yes, they did get their happily ever after, but only after fighting tooth and nail to get there.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all of your support. If you are interested in other works of mine, you may check out my Jeff the Killer story, Fatalities. Otherwise, I plan on coming back from a hiatus with a new story. Feel free to follow me if you are interested. I could not have done this without your continued support.

Promise --- Status: Complete
Start: August 31st, 2022
Finish: July 8th, 2023

Promise (Eyeless Jack x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें