Five

Swifites, don't read this okay. I'm kinda trashing your "idol". Sorry.

Wait no, I'm not.

Ooohhh.

***********************************************************

SCARLETT'S POV

Five

I looked where Niall was looking to see a tall blonde heading right towards Harry.

Poor guy was walking around, just kicking the stones on the sidewalk absentmindedly. He didn't see her at all.

"Go! Do something!" Niall pushed me up to my feet quickly.

"What? Me? No!"

"Yes! Go!"

"No! Get Zayn or -"

"Harry!" Taylor exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

I immediately ran to Taylor with a huff and knew I was about to get some serious hate for dissing the "sweetheart" of country music.

Harry seemed frozen as I jogged beside him so I took charge.

"Still wondering why he ever went out with a girl like you." I snapped, standing beside the taller boy.

"Excuse me?" Of course the little blonde country princess was never used to blame on her. Breakups? Guy's fault. Always. Then she walked away to find her next victim.

"You heard me."

She raised her eyebrows, clearly surprised at her boldness. I was quite surprised really. A sudden boost of confidence came over me. Where was this confidence when I was insecure as ever?

"And you are?"

"One of the few people in their right minds who truly knows what a rude person you are."

Harry snickered beside me quietly, only building my momentum.

She glared at me, then turned to Harry. "I see you finally got over me." I wanted to rip her head off. "Your girlfriend really have to fight your own battles?"

I didn't think Harry would say anything, but he did.

"I'm glad she's not as immature as you. By the way, your excuse of a British accent needs some work."

{if you have no clue what I'm talking google Taylor Swift dissing my baby, Harry during 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'}

I grinned at Harry as he patted Taylor's back mockingly and walked past her proudly. He took my hand much to my surprise as I walked along with him. Taylor was out of sight now, looking very flustered.

"Why did you do that?" He asked softly. "I thought I was the most selfish, stubborn, and cold-hearted person you knew?"

We had stopped walking and were facing each other now.

"Well, you are." I said bluntly.

He made that 'meow' noise. "No need to be rude, kitten."

"Kitten?"

"You never told me your name, Kitten."

"Scarlett."

"Pretty name."

"Don't lie. It's ugly."

"Fine then. I'll call you kitten."

I sighed as he smirked that stupid smirk of his, but agreed. "Whatever floats your boat, Harry."