Thirty One

GUYS.

I MISSED YOU.

I HATE SCHOOL AND CERTAIN PEOPLE BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE WHO NEEDS FRIENDS WHEN YOU HAVE THE INTERNET.

i've looked at the comments and everything and it sounds like you guys really want a Niall story with anorexia/bulimia/eating disorder. that was repeated like at least five times. the other ones, I will let you guys vote on at the end of this chapter. I'll leave some kind of suggestions but i want you guys to vote.

I was also thinking (for all you little sheerios out there) I could do my very first, Ed Sheeran fan fic so keep that in mind also. Only rule is, one disorder/struggle for each boy. No repeating. I want to cover everything you guys are struggling with. So, example, only the Niall fan fic can have an eating disorder of some kind. Louis, Liam, and Zayn would have to have a different one. okay. That's all. enjoy the chapter. :)

* * * * * * * * * * 

THIRTY ONE

SCARLETT'S POV

Harry had spent the night and we slept in the same bed, getting tangled in the sheets and dreaming of far away places. I had always slept a little better when he was beside me. Or maybe it was the fact that I had let everything go last night.

When I woke up, the bed was empty on Harry's side. Little sun peeked through the blinds of my room and I knew I had to wake up soon. I threw  on a big sweatshirt and some warmer bottoms, then tiptoed down the stairs. I was delighted to see my two best friends making breakfast in the kitchen.

I smiled, shoving my hands into the sweatshirt's pocket, and leaning against the doorway. 

"Mornin'," Ed smiled up at me. His hair was all raggedy and the bags under his eyes weren't as big as the ones from last night. "Well, it's almost twelve so it's a very late good morning." 

Harry smiled a little as I stuck my tongue out at Ed. I don't think we'd ever grow up. 

"Hey, be nice. I'm the one making your eggs." He retorted, as I laughed. 

"I'll just eat yours if you mess mine up." I smirked, sitting up on the counter as Harry pulled out a bag of muffins from the old bakery he used to work at. It reminded me of the first time he had opened up to me over bagels, jam, and hot cocoa. 

"Thanks for not treating me differently," I said, with a shy smile as we moved over to the dining table to eat together. "It really means a lot to me." 

Harry squeezed my hand and Ed gave me a smile. I felt Bellini, his cat, brush across our legs as he strolled under the table. Bellini was a proud cat. He always walked with his tail up and head high. I liked the way cats moved. They could always land perfectly on their feet, no matter where they fell from. They were agile, and smart, and always on the move. Other times, they simply ate your food, and cuddled up next to you. They reminded me a bit of myself.

"Oh," Ed put his mug of tea down, remembering something that must've been important. "Your mother called the other day. I forgot to tell you." 

I practically choked on my eggs. "What?! Why? When? How?" 

"She heard you were released."

"Yeah, months ago." I snorted.

"Well, since I checked you out of Bayberry, no one at the office notified your true guardians." 

"Screw my parents. You're my legal guardian. I like it that way." 

"Bayberry?" Harry questioned, a little unsure of what we were talking about.