Six

Idk if anyone notice but I did change the bio a little. Well, okay a lot. Not that big of a deal, but I think it suits the story better. Enjoooyyyy <3

*****************************************************************************************************************

Six

Harry reminded me of a two-faced wind up toy. One second he'd be strong and silent, next he'd be more talkative than usual, and then he'd be crying at my feet.

I guess bipolar was the word. Harry was bipolar. There were plenty of bipolar girls and boys in Bayberry. What did they say it was like?

"It feels like my skins is peeling away, and my brain won't stop. My mind races too fast and no thought complete. I want to scream, but it will echo for hours and, gosh, Scarlett, I'm afraid. I-It's like a war inside m-me."

I shuddered at the thought that Harry might've been going through something as horrible as that. It hurt in my heart just for him. I just wanted to hold his hand and tell him it was okay. I just really wanted him better.

"There you are!" Ed exclaimed, looking at me worriedly. He grabbed my shoulders and squeezed them tightly. "You scared me! Your parents would probably kill me if anything happened to you."

No they wouldn't. They'd thank you.

"Let's get some food and get home, all right?" Louis squeezed Harry's shoulder as he gave a small nod and a sniffle.

"Zayn's paying since he lost!" Niall laughed.

Zayn grunted in response. "You all order off the dollar menu or you share a cheeseburger!"

"Aww, c'mon!" I laughed a little. Zayn grinned with a little shrug. "One of my teachers was so cheap, he never ordered cheese on his burgers because it was an extra ten cents."

"Really?! Sounds like my dad!"

All the while, I was trying to be social with the other boys, but feeling Harry staring at me made me very uncomfortable.

* * * * *

Harry went straight to his room once we got back to the boys' flat. I watched him go up, biting my lip.

"Did you two talk about something really heavy or . . ." Niall whispered to me.

I shrugged, my eyes watering. "W-We just talked about how i-it feel sort be kinda judged a-and labeled." I ran a hand through my hair. "M-Maybe I shouldn't do this. I-I'm triggering h-him. Boys, I-"

Ed pulled me into a hug from behind as I steadied my breathing. I didn't want to burst out crying right here in front of the boys. Maybe in front of Ed later, but not now in front of these boys.

"Shh," He whispered, rubbing my shoulder. "It's okay."

"N-No it's not." I sighed heavily. "I really want him to get better. I do."

"You're really helping him, Scarlett." Liam said, already beginning to hug me.

"You've gotten closer to him than we have." Zayn piped up, joining in as well. It turned into a big group hug and I was squished right in the middle of it but I didn't mind at all.

"You're really something, Scarlett," Louis nodded, squeezing my shoulder as we started to walk into the kitchen. "Thank you."

"Louis, I've barely done a thing!" I protested, with a small laugh.