Thirteen

Okay! Everything got cleared up with the story copying and it's all better now! I'm happy now. c:

Does anyone perhaps ship Scarlett and Edward? Hmmm? Maybe soon you wiiilllllll.

*************************************************************************************

Thirteen

"Aww, look they fell asleep."

I heard someone grunt in somewhat annoyance.

"Oh lighten up, lad, they're cute."

"L-Louis?" Harry stirred from beside me as I slowly fluttered my eyes open. I looked down and saw my hand on his chest and his arm under my back, a little around my waist. I shrieked and jumped away from him, almost falling off the bed at the swift movement.

"S-Spider," I lied as everyone stared at me like I had purple skin.

Don't fall in love with him. Don't Scarlett.

"H-Hi," I quickly mumbled. "What are you guys doing in here?" I cleared my throat, sitting up a bit more.

"Well, I went out for a bit to meet up with Stuart," Ed said, and I guessed Stuart was a manager or something. "I come back and I saw you two asleep up here."

"So why are you here?" I groggily looked over at Louis.

"Snappy." He said, as I rolled my eyes. "It's pretty late, Scarlett. You two have been in Sleepyland for a while." He winked at me - a completely friendly gesture - as I rolled my eyes this time.

"What time is it?" Harry softly said.

"It's almost seven, Harry. Management called to check in on you."

Ed had told me earlier that their management had the boys on hiatus. Barely tweeted or went outside, or really anything that brought attention to them. Ed told me that right after their big tour had ended, they became closed off to their fan base and such.

Harry sighed, tall body slowly getting up and off my bed. He seemed even more drowsy even though he and I had just gotten over eight hours of sleep. I hung my head down as I felt Ed shooting holes through me. He was mad or at least upset. Ed didn't get very mad. He got frustrated and was hurt but never angry or cross.

"Did they call?" Harry asked and I was really glad he was making an effort to talk to his best friend. I knew he was exhausted. I knew he was so tired he wished he didn't have to speak, but he did, just for the sake of him and everyone who cared for him.

"Yeah." He gave him a small smile. "Don't worry, Zayn got in trouble too."

"He's always in trouble." Harry snorted and we all laughed a little. Harry made a funny.

"How's Zayn?" I looked up at Louis, locking eyes with him.

Louis rolled the cuffs up on his jean jacket and shoved his hands into his jeans as well. Like Harry, he was wearing a casual button down shirt. Nervously and almost uncomfortably he tapped his foot along the hardwood floors of my temporary room.

"He broke it today."

And that meant his smoking habit.

"I'm talking to him about it. Some of management is."

I looked over at Harry who was shaking his head. I easily read his mind.

There they go, trying to make us the perfect boy band again.