Nine

Happy Easter! :)

Nine

We had three songs written by twelve. Ed had a few songs written in advance like 'U.N.I'

"Not bad, especially without alcohol." He gave me a mischievous grin.

"You have an album title in mind?"

Ed shook his head. "That would require some alcohol, darling."

"You got some? I'll get it for you."

"Thanks, Alice."

I froze in my tracks, almost out of the room until I realized he called me Alice.

"E-Ed, y-you called me -"

"I-I know." He sniffed, sounding ready to cry. "I'll g-get the drinks." He walked past me without another word.

I started to go after him, but I shut my mouth. Alice must've meant a lot to him. Whoever she was.

* * * * *

The food was here and we were now waiting for the boys. Ed was playing some Xbox game while I sat next to him trying to figure out what the point of the stupid game was. Eventually, all the boys arrived, running past me as soon as I opened the door then slammed it shut.

"O-Our fans," Liam explained, out of breath. "Sorry, i-if we freaked you out."

"Niall, you okay?" Zayn looked at the blonde boy who weakly nodded. Poor thing looked shaken up.

"He's claustrophobic." Louis whispered after double checking if the door was locked. "Are you afraid of anything, Scarlett?"

Myself.

"Snakes. Like Indiana Jones. You?"

"Growing up."

"That's a good one, even though it's physically impossible."

The boys snickered.

"Not if you believe!" He laughed, taking my hand and spinning me around. He spun me so hard I lost balance and found myself in Harry's arms.

"O-Oh, sorry." I mumbled, blushing furiously as he steadied me. The boys grinning at the two of us didn't help at all. Louis hummed innocently, looking anywhere but at me, avoiding the glare I shot at him.

"S'alright." He mumbled, butterflies forming in my tummy as he put his hands on my waist. He gave me a small smile, the littlest thing warming my insides. "Lads, we should - "

"Aww, I love this game!" Niall shouted, running into the living room to join Ed in there, leaving Harry and I alone.

Leaving me still in his strong arms.

Harry's laugh pulled me out of the daze I was caught in.

"Were you just checking me out, Scarlett?"

Yes.

"N-No." I quickly said, backing away from him. "No, I was not."

You so were staring at his chest and you totally bit your lip when you saw him in a v-neck. Even staring at his muscles easily seen in his blazer.

Shut up.

He ran a hand through his hair with another perfect laugh. "All right then."

"I'm glad you came." I gave him a little smile.

"Me too."

"Scarlett! We're gonna start the movie, love!" Ed yelled to me from the kitchen. "Come get some food first!"