1️⃣❤

Taehyung and Jungkook was dating on dating app for a long time..

As they are so busy in their work they only get time to chat with each other at late night but they are really close by now..

They just saw each other on video call and pictures.. Never in real..

Jungkook is CEO of Jeon corporation and Taehyung is working in one of the famous company as a event manager..

So both of them are really busy persons..

After 6 months of dating online they decided to meet somewhere so they can know about eachother nicely...

They decided to meet far from the city...

Jungkook send address to taehyung and taehyung liked his choice..

They decided a day to meet because they have to plan when they are free..

Jungkook reach to the place and now waiting for tae.. He is very nervous as he never date anyone before.. He only prefer one night stands for his physical needs but never liked anyone like he like tae..

The boy looks so gorgeous in the picture now he will meet him in person he is also so exited..

(Jungkook's look)

(Jungkook's look)

He was looking so dominant as his attire blowing fire 🔥 more..

He heared footateps and he turned to look at person he got shocked looking at the person who is his dream boy.. He only imagine tae in his dreams but now he is standing in front of him..

(Tae's look

(Tae's look.. Ohh mah.. He is so hot 🥵)

Jungkook literally drool over him but he control himself for not looking all pervert..

He approach tae slowly both of them smile at each other..

"Hii.. " Jungkook said with smile and pass small bucket of flowers to tae..

"Thanks" Tae said shyly and take the bucket..

"You look more beautiful in real... " Jungkook said looking at the beauty.. Tae blush at the compliment...