1️⃣4️⃣❣

Tae went home for getting ready and he is so exited to meet owner because he wanted this type of projects more for his bright career.. Tae is really hardworking person and he never try to take advantage of his father's position.. yes if he want he can get any work or anything he want he just have to tell his father but no he want to do something on his own so he can proud on himself..

he got freshen up and then start to get ready for the party he have to go early because he have to recheck everything again so there will be no mistakes left and his work will be done good..

he quickly take shower and got ready wearing white designer shirt and white pant..  he make his hair in good way and put some make up on his face.. 

(just imagine that shirt is in short form)

he was looking like a living angle and he got ready like this so less time because wearing suite is not so comfortable for him.. 

he take his hand bag and then he come to down stairs where jin was watching his favorite K-drama and in that drama hero's entry is coming when  he hear foot steps he look at the direction he got shocked and he look back at the TV and then again  to tae ..he repeat for so many times ..

tae was looking like a fictional character .. jin was still looking at him amazed eyes.. tae chuckle at him..

"what are you looking hyung?"

"tae are you for real ?... you are looking so so beautiful.. yeah not more than me" Jin said in sassy tone both of them giggle at the same time and tae say good bye to him and went to the venue again and he start to instruct the workers..

he was very exited for the party and someone was looking at him with feelingly eyes. when tae felt that someone is looking at his start to find in the hall but he can't so shrug and again focus on his work..

"oh my Jesus .. is that you Mr. Kim .." Hana come with her tab in her hand and with of course shocked eyes looking at tae shockingly..

"hello again miss Hana.."

" Oh my god you are looking so gorgeous oh... "

Tae blush little and say thank you..

"you are going to stole everyone's heart .. looks like you are the owner of the party"

"no no its not like that.."

"hmmm.. oh I forget to give you this.." Hana take one of mask from the bunch and give to tae tae look at her with confuse eyes..

"taehyung this is mask party so we have to wear this when dance starts and then inauguration will be start.. reveal of the most beautiful owner f this event.. I'm so exited to see the poster" she said squealing.. Tae chuckle at the girl ..

"umm by the way who is the owner?" Tae asked casually..

"I'm sorry taehyung but its a secret.. so i cant break the rules.." 

"Okay.. so I'm also exited to know the who will be to lucky to be owner "

"hmm me too.." Hana said and she smile like she made tae fool .. she excuse herself and went to check if there is any problem..

after 7 pm party begins and guests start to gather in the party hall.. everyone is looking dashing and beautiful some of them are in couple some are coming individual and some with kids..

tae was standing with his partners and workers they are still checking again and again for light and music settings..

they were satisficed to the decorations..

dance begins and couples are dancing on the dance spot swaying with the rhythm of the music.. tae was smiling at them with longing eyes..

and then one of the man come to his and ask him for the dance.

"no no please"

"why not .. please just for a moment.." the man request him dearly so tae couldn't say no to him he give his hand in that man's hand they went on the dance floor ... everyone was wearing beautiful mast but thing that no one can recognize each other..

tae and that man are swaying with each other smiling but someone is fuming in anger of the jealousy ... everyone start a dance "switch partner" as you know that in that dance you have to switch your partner as the step..

tae and that man switching each other..

again other man switch tae to the black suit man who is looking different in all black suit and pant .. he was looking musculer and handsome even he was wearing a mask.. tae got attracted to the man he was thinking that how can he got attracted to even see his presence he shrugged and again they switch..

after one round again that man come infront of him this time tae's heartbeats are increased when the man touch his waist and shiver down to his spine.. she narrow his eyes to see clearly the face of the other because it is difficult to see the face when there is mask and also the lights are dim.. but he can clearly see that how the other person smirk because of his struggle he shrug again and he again got switch with other now its irritating him he want to know who is behind the mask.. his eyes go widen when he realize who is the person.. how can he not recognize the person his touch his smirk his lips his body..

when he again got switched the person again infront of him and this time the man take tae's hands in his and drag him to the on of room..

tae was not processing what is happening and he let the person drag him wherever  he is dragging him ..

the man push him in the room and also enter in the room and locked the room .. the room was dark .. tae's breathing go fasten and that time the man switch on one of the dim light.. tae's breathing id still unwell the person come closer to him..

when there is so mini gap between them man grab tae's waist.. tae widen his eyes .. tae was not resisting and letting the do whatever he was doing .. the man remove tae's mask from his eyes.. and now he can see that beautiful big eyes which is looking more big because of the shock..

"j-jungkook.." tae whisper in his shaky voice...