2⃣💜

Tae was on jungkook's lap and they are again kissing each other.. Jungkook swear that he is going to addicted to those pair of beautiful plump lips which is moving on his so beautifully...

They smile in the kiss.. Jungkook get up from the bench while carrying tae.. Tae's both legs wraped around jungkook's waist and jungkook's both hands are holding tae's thighs... Tae's hands are wrapped around jungkook's neck so tightly..

Jungkook lead them to the one of the bedroom... When they reach there jungkook gesture tae to open the door... Tae open the door Quickly they didn't care to lock the door that they are that much into the kiss...

Jungkook made tae on his legs and slam him on the wall not harshly as he don't want to hurt him.. He take tae's hands and lock them above his head with his one hand.. Other hand on his waist..

He bite tae's lower lip and suck it so beautifully.. Tae moaned at this.. And jungkook enter his tongue inside of his mouth.. But this time tae didn't fight for dominance he let jungkook take lead..

When they get out of the breath they stop kissing .. Jungkook leave tae's hands and pull him more close.. He kiss his cheek then jawline.. He lick there little then he bite his earlobe and lick it...
Jungkook tracing wet kisses on tae's neck and tae's hands are busy in stroking jungkook's black soft hairs..

Tae's is moaning whenever jungkook kiss or bite on his sweet spot.. Jungkook stop kissing his neck and then look at tae..

Oh what a masterpiece he get for himself ONLY... A beautiful mess in front of him making him hard.. They look at each other with lust and love..

Tae gasp loud when jungkook carry him in bridal style he quickly wrap his hands on jungkook's neck... They stare at each other with so many emotions that they can't say from their mouth..

Jungkook make him lay on the bed and slowly hover over him not putting his all weight on the fragile body.. He smile at him and kiss his forehead.. Then nose then cheeks with smooches.. Tae is giggling the tickling sensation.. Jungkook is also enjoying the heavenly sound.. He start to give butterfly kisses on tae's neck and tae giggle hard that his eyes are full of tears..

"K-kook..ha ha ha ha... S-stop... It... It ticklish.. " Tae is hitting on jungkook's shoulder lightly jungkook stop and look at tae who is still giggling.. Jungkook also chuckle at the baby.. He wipe his tears and kiss his both eyes...

They end up cuddleing with each other and slept in each other's embrace..

They didn't reach the thing they are up to because both of them want to feel every moment slowly no rush..

In mid night jungkook get up from the bed slowly don't want to wake up tae..

He find his coat and take out small box from the pocket and take out pill form it and he take water from kitchen and gulp it with water.. He take deep breath and again went to the room and get in the sheets..

He saw tae was sleeping peacefully with pout on his lips.. He stare at the beauty God knows how long.. He scoot near to him and peck on his forehead.. Trace his thumb on tae's cheek with smile.. Then his gaze went on pink plums and he cant resist now so he quickly smooch them slowely.. And smile wide when the pout get more big.. He again kiss it.. This time tae whined in his sleep and jungkook pull him so close by his waist and rest his one leg on tae's (no space)..

He stare at tae for sometime and then went to his dream land..

In the morning..

Tae was the one who wake up.. He is feeling caged as two hands wrapped around his waist tightly and leg caging his own.. He look up and saw most handome face he ever witnessed he blush when he remember last night scene... His eyes roaming around jungkook's whole face but stop at his lips and the mole under his lips...

He trace his thumb on jungkook's perfect jawline and then he tap on his button noze and chuckle softly when jungkook scrunch his noze (god he looks so cute when he do that)

(Look at him)

Ok continue the story...

Tae chuckle and then he trace his thumb on his lowerlip and touching his mole which is looking so beautiful..

He want to kiss those lips but he is being little hasitant.. He stare at jungkook continuously..

"Bae.. You know you are eating me by your eyes.. " Jungkook said still closed eyes...

Tae widen his eyes when he realize that jungkook is awake.. He jump up on the bed sitting..

"You awake.. " Tae said still looking shocked and cheeks are red.. Jungkook held his waist and pull him close again.. Tae gasped loud at the action..

Jungkook tug tae's hair which are hiding his forehead.. Behind his ear.. And smile sweetly.. Caressing his waist slowly and that sending chilles in tae's spine..

"If you look at me with that much love.. How can i sleep baby.. This is not the thing I feel every morning but from now I want to feel every morning.. " Jungkook said with smile on his face looking at tae's eyes deeply... Both of them breathing heavily as they are feeling so hot because of their closeness and they are feeling same so they didn't waste time and kiss passionately... Probably it's their first morning kiss..

They are smiling in kiss biting on each other's lips... They broke the kiss and tae hide his face in jungkook's neck sniffing his manly scent and jungkook's face is Burriying in tae's soft hairs..

"Baby we have to wake up now... "

"Hmm" Tae whined loving the warmness of his now boyfriend.. Not wanting to leave him..

"Baby it's 10am now.. " Jungkook said and
Tae quickly open his eyes and jump up on the bed with wide eyes..

"What t-ten am... Omg I'm. Gonna late for office..

" Calm down baby... It's sunday and you dont have office today.. " Jungkook said laughing lightly.. Tae look at him with mad face that his boyfriend prank on him..

"You prank me.. You bunny.. " Tae said and he throw cushion on his face.. Jungkook chuckle at that..

"I'll kill you.. You rabbit " Tae was going to hit jungkook again but jungkook held his hands and pinn him on the bed. Hover over him with angry expression..

"Don't call me that... Who give you the permission to call me that.. " Jungkook yell at tae his all face red in anger.. Tae was hella scared.. His eyes all teary because he is hurt by jungkook.. Jungkook is helding his wrists so tightly and that is hurting..

"J-jungkook it's hurting.. Leave me.. " Tae is crying and jungkook wide his eyes.. His face expressions soften when he saw his cute baby is crying.. He he hurt him..

"I-i'm sorry tae.. I don't meant to hurt you.. " Jungkook is very scared that how can be this possible..

Tae cup his cheeks lovingly..

"It's ok jungkook.. I'm also sorry that i called you that.. I didn't know that you will not like it.. I'll not call you that again"

Jungkook is feeling more sad now and also guilty of hurting his baby..

"I'm sorry baby for hurting you.. And you can calle anything you want .. I just.. I just.. "

"Shhh... It's ok now let's go and enjoy the day we have.. " Tae said still cupping jungkook's cheeks.. Jungkook take tae's both hands and kiss his wrist which red...

Tae smile softly.. But he is still so confuse that what happened to jungkook back there is nothing to get mad.. But he shrugged for now..