5⃣💛

Jungkook drop tae to his house and then he leave..

Tae is so happy because jungkook's parents liked him and now he don't have any hasitance..

He went inside its evening so jimin was preparing dinner for them he smile when he saw tae.. He was almost done so he was just service dishes when tae come inside of kitchen and back hug him..

"How was your meeting with your future in lows.. "

Tae giggle sweetly..

"Very very very good jimina.. I'm so happy they are so sweet I didn't feel like I'm meeting them first time"

Tae said chirped up..

"Then you have to give me party"

"Of course I bring your favorite white vine let's go"

"Omg I love you my Tae Tae"

They eat their dinner and then sleep..

But jimin is little curious when tae said that jungkook denied to meet tae's parents but he shrugged the thought..

Next day all of them are doing their work and routine.. Tae call jungkook on his lunch time and jungkook call him in night they do face time and tae sleep while talking jungkook chuckle at his cute action and he keep the call when tae wake up he saw call is still continue and Jungkook was also sleeping facing him tae blush at that.. He cut the call after givin kiss on the screen and went to freshen up..

Tae and jungkook's relationship is going smoothly also jimin got in relationship with min yoongi who is owner of HM corporation.. Yoongi fell for jimin first when he saw him in cafe when he saw talking him to the manager..

Yoongi talk with him jimin greet him politely..

They exchange their number and their friendship turns in relationship.. But they didn't confessed till now..

Because yoongi want to do it perfectly and want make it special..

Jimin went to his cafe and taking care of it.. His staff love him so much because of his sweet and bubbly nature..

Jimin's manager is his best friend jung hoasok.. All of them call him j-hope..he is also like jimin kind and sweet.. Also he loves tae like little brother..they always meet to each other for fun..

Today tae was very happy because his joonie and jinie hyung is coming to meet him also namjoon have meeting in seoul so they will stay in seoul for a week or so..

Tae and jimin clean the guest room for them and make it comfortable for them both of them made dinner and now waiting for them.. They smile when bell ring tae run to the door and open it with big smile but he got surprise when he saw there is not his joon hyung..

"Kookie" Tae asked with confused smile..

"Can't I come here" Jungkook said while come closer to tae.

"No it's not like that kook come inside " Tae welcome him and close the door behind..

"Joon hyung I'm so ha-" Jimin come out of the kitchen while taking off his apron and fold it put it on the respected place when he turn he saw there is not joon..

"You.. Jungkook right? " Jimin asked with smile.. Jungkook bow politely and nodded..

"And you chim right" Jimin glare at tae who smile nervously..

"Umm yes but my name is park jimin"

"Oh.. But tae always call you chim"

"Yah.. "

"Ab jungkook come seat.. " Tae said..

"Are you waiting for anyone" Jungkook asked..

"Yes jungkook my joonie hyung and jinie hyung is coming" Tae said with big smile. ..

Jungkook's expression got angrier hearing names but he controll himself..

"Umm.. Who? " He asked..

"Oh.. My hyung kim namjoon and his husband kim soekjin"

"Oh nice.."

"Of course it's nice now you can meet him and also he want to meet you.. Isn't it good.. " Jungkook nodded with smile..

Tae serve juise to jungkook while waiting.. They talk about so many things and jungkook got to know about yoongi and j-hope also..

Again bell rang and now it's joon is confirm..

Tae again run to the door and open it. There is his lovely hyung he throw himself on him like coala..

"Hyung.. I miss you so much " He said..

"Calm down bear.. I also miss you so much" Joon said putting bag on the floor and hug his baby brother tightly.. And ruffled his hair.

"No one loves me.. I knew.. " Jin said coming to the brother duo..

"Aww.my wwh hyung how can someone can't love you... I lobe you sho much... And I mish you sho. Much.. " Tae talk in baby language because he become baby whenever he meet jin.. They hug and jin kiss his forehead..

They come inside and jimin and tae helpled and also jungkook help them to put luggage in room..

Jin and namjoon meet jungkook and tae introduced them they had dinner.. Namjoon like jungkook..

At night..

"Honey I think I saw that boy before.. " Namjoon said while putting his towel on the chair.

"Joon I don't know where you saw him.. Just chill.. And let's sleep I'm so tired.. " Jin said and hug Joon... Joon hug him back and cuddle him.. Joon want to relex but his mind is telling him again  and again that he saw the boy somewhere..

Jungkook's words are ringing in his ears..

When Joon said that take care of my brother and dont ever hurt him ... Jungkook reply him that 'not everyone run away from their responsibility.. I also heard some people run away from their responsibility just for themselves good how selfish right" Jungkook's eyes blazing but Joon shrugged that time..

But now its bothering him..

Joon is so scared he don't want the past repeat..

On the other side..

Jungkook was drinking like there is no tomorrow..

He was so disturb..

Is he doing right.. Is he gonna hurt the person who didn't even do anything wrong..

One girl come to him who wearing revealing clothes.. He look at her and smirk dangling on his lips..

They have night stand but all night he fuck that girl.. His mouth repeating tae's name.. And the girl is so done with him but she want to do it..

Jungkook sleep after his 3 orgasm and the girl leave the room limping because jungkook was so hard..

Jungkook was so confused because of his own decision..

Is namjoon has past.. ?

Let's see

💜💜💜💜💜