2️⃣0️⃣💜

Tae and Jungkook are doing good, and they are living happy life with family. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon come to meet them occasionally and they have good family time.

Jin and Namjoon are so happy that they are having baby, but Jin always scold him for being clumsy.

"KIM NAMJOON AGAIN. AGAIN, YOU BROKE MY FAVORITE MAKEUP KIT. YOU PIG... YOU BLIND. I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU PLAY WITH MY BABY.. WHAT IF YOU WILL ALSO BREAK HIM." Jin was shouting from the kitchen while stiring on his soup.. this is everyday drama.. Tae, Jungkook and Mr. Kim are not home and Namjoon stayed to home because today is Jin's check up day as doctor suggest and Jin have to change his medicins as he is 4th month is running.. 

Mrs. Kim come to Jin laughing that how his mood swings are getting worst day by day and no one is annoyed by him everyone enjoy that drama.. but they got scared when Jin suddenly start to cry and goooood... Only Namjoon can make him calm.. because of that whenever that happen Namjoon have to run from his office and come to home..

"calm down my angry bird" Mrs. Kim said while rubbing Jin's back in soothing manner..

"mom.. you know that clumsy king right.. he broke my favorite makeup kit.." Jin said pouting and Mrs. Kim cooed at him..

"we will go to shoping after your check up and will buy same makeup kit as you like.. okay.." Mrs. Kim said sweetly and Jin just hug her..

" now go and get ready .. I'll come with this soup and then go to the hospital ok.." Mrs. Kim said and Jin nodded he went change his cloth shooting glare at namjoon and Namjoon is thinking that if eyes can shoot real daggers that he will dead at the minute..

Jin get ready and then eat his soup.. then they went to check up...

Jin always think about his first sonoghraph..

Jin was in the sonograph room and Tae, Jungkook, Mr. and Mrs. Kim and Namjoon all were in the room even doctor deny more then 2 persons.. they are waiting for the baby to appear.. and they got shoked when they saw a bean like life in Jin's tummy..Namjoon cried and Jungkook is no other.. tae and Jin are done with that emotional fools.. 

whole family get grand dinner at home as Jin is not allowed to have fast food..

 Jin smiled when he remembered the incident... 

doctor said that Jin is alright and just have to take care of himself and eat healthy food..

they come home and then Namjoon went to his office..

Tae was in his office running here and there.. telling different workers different things to do, as he got new 3 projects and that events dates are so near to each other that its very difficult to handle.. one event is wedding which is so important, second is business party and third is engagement and that is so difficult to plan three events togather..

Tae was instructing the manager that he have to go and check the vanue of where the business party hold and give him hints that he have to ask them that which type of theme they prefered..

his manager went to his work..

He call his assistant and they drive to the wedding vanue and that was a church so they reach to the church and take a full veiw of the church..

"Daizy.. I think the wedding have to be out of the church as the greenery is so beautiful here and for the photoshoot this is the best idea isn't it." he asked to his assistant and she smiled and nodded..

"sir its a great idea but there is one problem and that is the place is too open and the season is summer so it will be hot the time of the wedding.." Daizy said and Tae nodded that she is right..