1️⃣7️⃣💕

hello guys I'm back ..

Sorry that I made you wait but now lets continue the story..

okay.. so are you ready guys..

Its all smut so please leave if you are not comfortable.. 

I know you will not because you are also a horny ass😘.. so lets start sorry for my bukbuk..(blah blah)

Tae and Jungkook were having their moment and tae was sucking on Jungkook's ears and chin and neck and collarbone and what not.. Jungkook was enjoying the soft lips on his skin and he was caressing tae's hair softly another hand was caressing his slim waist..

Jungkook lift him up and tae cross his legs around Jungkook's torso.. he leave Jungkook's neck with boop voice he look at the painting he create on his husbands neck and give satisficed smile to Jungkook they smile at each other both of them are drowning in lust and pleasure Jungkook come out of the pool and headed to the bathroom..

they were kissing till they reach to the bathroom and making it sloppy that their wet lips because of the pool's water become more wet.. they break the kiss huffing loudly smiling with full of lust eyes.. Jungkook pin Tae on the wall of the bathroom and start to kiss him again he was holding tae from his thighs and tae's hands are wrapped tightly on Jungkook's neck pulling him more closer and closer..

Jungkook go down and start to give butterfly kisses on tae's neck and jaw he bite his sensitive spot tae moaned at the kiss he grip Jungkook's hair from behind..  tae stat to undone Jungkook's shirt.. he was struggling to remove the shirt Jungkook chuckle at his cute yet sexy baby.. he make tae stand on his leg and help him to remove his shirt.. when tae done remove Jungkook's shirt.. He join their lips again .. Jungkook start the shower as tae shiver little because of the cold water.. Jungkook pin him to the wall and hold his waist securely.. because tae was so sensitive and his legs are jelly by now..

they broke the kiss and tae look at Jungkook's toned abs.. he was eating them with his eyes.. Jungkook was looking at  tae's pink buds which are popped up because of the pleasure and then his cute little tummy his waist.. both of them taking time to admire each other's body.

tae take his hand and trace Jungkook's abs with his pad of fingers.. he was moving his fingers Jungkook's abs to his toned chest..

tae bend little and kiss on Jungkook's chest .. (author and her readers crying in the corner that our single ass can't get this..  (┬┬﹏┬┬)ahem ahem.. lets continue..)

then he go down little more and kiss his abs.. oh he wanted this from so long.. he trace his tongue there and lick every part of that like a candy.. Jungkook was on cloud nine by now..

he make tae stand and start to open his shirt tae was helping him.. but Jungkook stop in the middle and look down.. tae got confused that why Jungkook stopped ..

"koo.. what happened.. is anything wrong? " he asked taking Jungkook's face in his palms.. but he saw Jungkook's eyes full of GUILT.. he understand that..

"tae I can't do this please l-lets sleep ok.. I-I don't want to hurt you again.." Jungkook said verge of crying but now he don't want to cry in front of tae so he controlled his tears..

Tae hug him and Jungkook buried his face in tae's neck sniffing .. cold water was falling on both of their bodies..

"kookie..   I know you are guilty and sorry and I accepted it .. now I don't want to bring that past between us so please lets start new.. hmm.. lets forget and move on and lets live the moment we are in fully.." tae said stroking his back and hair.. Jungkook shook his head but tae broke the hug and take Jungkook's hand and place it on his chest.. then he remove his own shirt looking at Jungkook with so much love..