8⃣💙

After their long honeymoon they come to seoul and went to live in jungkook's pent house.. And they are just having perfect married life..

Tae was so happy and whenever namjoon and jin come to them they always had fun like they make dinner together.. Have drinks together also tae get to know that jimin is gonna merry with his love he is so happy..

Jimin was pregnant and that is really emotional moment for everyone and the next day jimin give news that he is pregnant yoongi proposed him for marriage.. Jimin cry like a baby in his arms..

But in that time jungkook changed so much that he give no time to tae.. He always deny when tae ask for their quality time.. He always come home so tired and he always had dinner outside..

Tae wait for him to midnight and sleep on the couch.. Jungkook just take him to the room everyday but now he didn't budge to do that also he straight went to their shared bedroom and sleep after having shower..

Tae was not angry on him.. He is just worried for him for overworking..

Jungkook come from his work tae was sleeping on the couch as always he picked him up and take him to the room..

Then he take shower and come to the bed.. He saw tae looking so beautiful and sexy because he was wearing shorts and his milky thighs are on the show.. On top of that his 3 upper shirt buttons are opened his chest is revealing and that site turn jungkook on..

He come closer to tae and make him lay straight tae dont even have energy to open his eyes.. He can feel his husband is touching him..

Jungkook open tae's shirts all buttons and start to suck on then while pinching other..

Tae was moaning in his sleep.. But his eyes shut open when he feel cold fingers fingering him down there..

He look at his husband who was busy to mark him and jungkook was biting him so hard that it's stinking.. Tae moaned loud when jungkook fast his pase and harshly slamming his fingers in his hole..

Jungkook go down and start to suck and bite hard on tae's stomach and navel..

Tae was not feeling good for the first time..because all jungkook is doing hurting him.. Jungkook take off tae's boxer and his also...

Tae just look at him jungkook didn't even looking at him.. And it's strange for him because whenever they make love jungkook never leave tae's eyes but this time he was just focused on doing things..

Jungkook spread tae's legs harshly and without any warning he slammed his long and thick dick inside of tae's hole and tae scream loud out of pain..

Jungkook didn't go slow this time he was going in animalistic speed..

"Ahhh.kook.... Please go slow.. It's.. Ohhh... It's.. Umm.. Ahhhh ahhhb ahshhs fuck.. Ohhhh. It's hurting... " Tae was screaming telling him to go slow but it's like jungkook go deaf and he is kept slamming into him..

Tae cum for the forth time and jungkook only one time.

Tae was crying mess it's hurting him and he is feeling like he didn't have sex with jungkook he is feeling like someone rape him he is not feeling pleasure he is feeling just hurt both physically and mentally..

Jungkook is kept feeding him with his cum and he is not in his sense that tae was unconscious in middle..

Jungkook come for the forth time and plopped on the bed and sleep..

In the morning..

Jungkook open his eyes first and do his morning routine when he come from the bathroom he notice blood patches on the bed near tae.. He wide his eyes he remove blancket from tae's body and saw that blood near to tae's thighs and he check his eyes got watery that how be become monster but he didn't let his tears flow from his eyes..