2️⃣1️⃣💞

Hey guys .. 

How are you all ..

well I want to say that I'm lacking love from you.. so give me  a love doze by your cutie cutie comments and votes.. plweesss..

                                                                     warning ⚠

this is a mature part guys so if you want then you can skip it.. I know you will not.. but still.😏

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tae and Jungkook was sleeping peacefully as today is Sunday so they are sleeping peacefully in each other's arm.. 

Tae open his eyes flutter in early morning he wanted to sleep more but as its been his habit to wake up early.. his face was burried in his kookie's chest who is snoring softly and that cause his hair is moving little.. 

Tae look up to see his cute yet handsome flawless face and smile brightly.. he slowly adjust himself to come face to face to Jungkook.. he place his palm on his soft cheeks and slowly rub his soft cheeks with his thumb.. a sigh left from Jungkook's mouth and he pull tae more close to himself and burried his face in tae's chest feeling warmness and snuggle little and back to sleep.. 

Tae chuckle at him as he was looking like a baby who snuggle in his mom's embrace..

Tae start to caressing his soft black locks with his finger playing with them.. placing kissed on his forehead as he was feeling to love his husband so much..

after sometime he feel something wet on his collar bone.. he look down and the bunny is sucking and giving wet kisses to him..

"koo.. are you awake.." he said enjoying the kisses ..

"hmm.." Jungkook said while nibbling on his skin..

"then lets go freshen up..' tae said and Jungkook leave his neck and look up at tae with a pout.. tae chuckle and peck the pout,,

"good morning love.. " Jungkook said in his morning voice.. Tae smile..

"morning my hubby.." he said sweetly..

"tae .. I'm not feeling well.." Jungkook said and tae's expression change in worried one..

"what happen koo.. you have fever.." tae said and start to check his forehead and Jungkook chuckle take his hand to his lips and peck his palm lovingly..

"I'm lacking vitamin tae.." Jungkook said and smile at tae.. tae smack him and give him fake cute glare..

"you bunny.. I got worried you know.."

"ok ok sorry but now give me my vitamin tae.. ' Jungkook said still clinging on tae..

"take it yourself .. " tae grinned and Jungkook smile at his beautiful husband.. he capture his soft petal like lips with his soft one.. both of them get electric shock by the touch of each other..

Jungkook place his one hand on tae's thigh and drags that to place it on his side waist and caressing it .. his other hand went inside of tae's thin shirt and start to caressing his waist and back.. tae moaned at sudden touch of cold hands on his hot skin..

they are kissing each other slowly yet passionately.. 

Jungkook leave tae's lips with smooch and attack his jaw.. he hover over tae and trace his tongue top to bottom on his jaw.. he nibbled his earlobe and kiss it while saying " so tasty"