1️⃣6️⃣💗

hello Guys ...

How are you all..

first of all I'm so happy to get a rank for my story and that's only because of your love so thank you so much ..❤❤❤

and today I'm gonna write further as I'm thinking to end this story so be with me till the end..

So, lets get started,

.

.

.

Tae and Jungkook went for a long drive and Jungkook told him that he prepared surprise for him..

Now they are in the car enjoying all the moments together after so much time..

"kookie... tell me na what is surprise.. " tae asked this to Jungkook for the nth time.. and jungkook was fully annoyed by his beautiful lover and he sighing now and there..

"I swear Jeon Jungkook if you sigh again I will kick you out of this car.. and tell me where are you taking me pleaseeeeee... " tae was whining , fake crying , and being angry for nothing...

"for god sake baby.. have some patience na.. and are you on your periods that you are having mood swings hmm..." jungkook said chuckling little but tae pouted with his cute lips and look out of the window with his cute angry face which jungkook never resist and he cooed at his lovely angry bird..

" jungkook said chuckling little but tae pouted with his cute lips and look out of the window with his cute angry face which jungkook never resist and he cooed at his lovely angry bird

look at this grumpy baby so cute ahhhhh.... I just want to squish his cheeks ..

jungkook just kissed his cheek quickly and tae's pout faded and he was blushing with his same angry expressions..

they reach to the beautiful resort and tae widen his eyes when he saw the beautiful place with so many purple lights . Jungkook booked a resort for them and he open tae's side door like a gentlemen and tae was still busy in taking full view of the place...

 Jungkook booked a resort for them and he open tae's side door like a gentlemen and tae was still busy in taking full view of the place

(resorts back view)