4⃣💙

Tae and jungkook take their good bye because now they have to go on their work they say bye with lots of kisses and decided the day to meet their parents..

When tae enter in the house at late night he slowly park his car in garage and then open his front door with extra key he have and slowly put his shoes in shelve and start to walk to his room.. He reach to his room but froze in his steps when he saw his dear best friend.. Standing in front of him folding his hands and shooting glare at him..

Tae widen his eyes and gulp loudly that now he Is dead..

"C-chim.. Why are you awake till now? "
Tae ask..

(FYI.. Tae and jimin is living in same house on rent because their work place is near from this area.. Their hometown is in deagu.. They are currently living in seoul for work. Jimin is running cafe there.. Two friends can't stay away from each other so they decided to stay to gather..)

"What you expect then huh? You were out for.. 2 fucking days and didn't even inform me also not answering my call.. What we're you doing that you can't even message me that where were you? " Jimin asked approaching tae.. Who is still in his position he don't have coverage to ans his bestie.. Because that shorty is so dangerous when he is mad..

"I'M FUCKING ASKING YOU SOMETHING KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG.. DON'T STAND LIKE DEAD BODY AND ANSWER ME.. " jimin shout at him and tae flinch..

"C-chim I'm sorry.. I-I was I was"

"You know how much scared I was when you were not in your room and I find everywhere and I was going to police station but I got call from somewhere that you are safe... But you.. You don't even care right. "

"No no chim I'm so sorry my phone was dead that's why i-i didn't inform you.. "

"I don't need any excuses.. You know what happened when something happen to you. What will I tell to uncle aunty that I cant take care of you huh.. "

"S-sorry chim.. I'll not do that again I promise.. Now forgive me na.. Please.. "

"Forgive you huh.. No never" Jimin said and went to his room and close the door with loud thud that tae flinch bad..

Tae was also sad that his chim is mad at him.. But he knows how to make it up to him..

Tae went to his room and feel emotional when he saw his night cloths pair on the bed .. Jimin is so caring friend.. He took bath and went to kitchen he take out ice cream from. The freezer and serve scoops in bowl then sprinkle it with jelly and nuts..

"Perfect" Tae smile at his telent.. And make his way to jimin's room..

Jimin never lock his room because he knows that his friend needs him whenever he saw nightmares and come to cuddle him..

Tae's two hands are holding ice cream cups so he open the door with his leg and close it.. Jimin knows who it is so he pretend to sleep..

Tae put icecream on the night stand and climb on the bed.. Jimin was sleeping on the right side so tae went behind him and sleep beside him hugging him tight..

"Chiiiiiim... " Tae call him in his ears..

"What? " Jimin said making his voice annoying..

"I'm sorry.. Extremely sorry.. I'll not do that again please.. "

"That dont change what you do now leave me" Jimin said trying to get out of the grip but failed..

"If you will not forgive me then I'll eat all ice cream alone and you will not get one spoon of it.. Tell me you want me to eat your portion too" Tae said smirking because he knows that his mochi can't let his favorite icecream go to tae's mouth..