1️⃣8️⃣💝

In the morning taekook were sleeping peacefully hugging each other like they didn't wanted to be separate even in sleep.. sun was raised little in the clean blue sky.. and the sunrays was coming through the large window and because of that Jungkook's eyes flutter and he slowly open his eyes his eyes fell on the beautifullest site.. tae was sleeping resting his head on his chest and because of that his one cheek is fluffed and lips making pout..

Jungkook smile widely that how his baby is looking so innocent while sleeping.. he remember last night that they made love and automatically his smile go wider that how his baby was bagging him last night and looking so sinful and now he was sleeping like nothing happened..

he peck tae's forehead softly he don't want to wake him up.. he slowly get up from the bed and tuck tae in the blanket cover his body.. then went to do his morning routine and then he freshen up and wore his loose trouser and shirt and went to the balcony after ordering breakfast for them..

he was standing in the balcony enjoying the cold wind of the morning and natural things...after sometime he felt two arms on his waist which are holding him from behind.. he caressed that soft hands and smile..

"good morning love..." he said .. tae rest his head on Jungkook's back and hummed softly still sleepy..

"good morning koo" he said in his morning voice..

"why you wake up so early baby you are tired .."

"no I'm not koo.." tae said..

Jungkook grab tae's hand and make him stand infront of him..

tae was smiling at him flawlessly he was so happy after so much time he can see Jungkook's handsome yet cute face in the morning.. tae take his hand and caressed Jungkook's locks which are falling on his forehead and then wrap his arms around his neck then tiptoed on his toes and kissed jungkook's forehead sweetly... Jungkook smile at him and then tae peck his nose and Jungkook cutely scrunch his nose tae chuckle at his cute action.. Jungkook peck tae's both cheeks with smooch then he kissed his whole face and tae was giggling loudly..

"koo. hah ha .. stop it.. its its tickling me ..hah hah" tae said while giggling and that voice is just blessing for Jungkook's ears..      he stopped and just look at tae's cute and beautiful face who was still giggling but he stop when he feel that Jungkook was staring at him.. they stare at each other and then kissed each other passionately..

Jungkook's hand go inside f tae's shirt caressing his smooth waist and bally.. tae moaned at the touch.. both of them are kissing and roaming their hand on other body..

Jungkook lift tae in his arms holding his thighs and take him to the bathroom... Jungkook set tae on the bathroom counter tae was holding Jungkook's torso with his legs around him..

Jungkook start to undone tae's shirt that slip from his shoulder .. Tae was trying to remove jungkook's shirt and he open all the buttons of his shirt now Jungkook's tone abs and chest are on the view.. tae trace his fingers on them.. the moment is getting hot second by second..

jungkook go down and kissed hardly on tae's jaw and neck.. tae is getting horny now.. Jungkook bite on the soft flash skin of tae's neck and collarbone tae moaned at the pleasure his husband was giving him..

In the process they didn't know that when they get necked fully.. both of them are loving each other wildly.. last night Jungkook was so soft with tae but now he can't control himself from devouring tae... he was squashing tae's waist and kneading his soft thighs.

last night they were slow but in the morning things are gong too fast..

Jungkook detached his lips from tae's skin and look at tae who is mess.. a sexy mess.. panting  heavily his chest was going up and down..

Jungkook got closer to his ears and whisper..

"lets have morning session.. can we?" he said in his deep voice that tae shiver at the feeling Jungkook was giving him...

"sure hubby" tae said in sexy whisper..

Jungkook attach his lips on tae's and kiss him hungrily and he start to rub tae's pussy in slow motion.. 

"you are already so wet love... even I didn't do anything hmm.." Jungkook said looking at tae .. tae's cheeks are red like tomato.. jungkook smile and attack on his left pink nipple sucking it slowly and that drive tae crazy..

Jungkook start to finger him with his two fingers and also sulking in his nipple hardly by now..

Tae was shaking badly at so much pleasure .. 

"ahh ahh.. k-koo.. "

"ye baby.."

"I..ah..I'm coming .."

"come baby..:' jungkook said and start to finger him faster and tae moaned loudly as he cum on Jungkook's finger..

tae open his eyes when he saw Jungkook was licking his fingers which are full of his cum..

"so tasty.. " jungkook said and tae hide his face in his arms..

Jungkook kiss him make him taste his own juice..

Tae slowly push him and come to the floor and come in his knees..

Jungkook got confused..

"let me please you koo.." tae said lookin at Jungkook ..

"no baby you don't have to_" Tae didn't let him complete his sentence and take Jungkook's whole length in his mouth..

Jungkook let out a loud groan when he feel hot mouth of his tae around his length..

Tae was bobbing his head and swirling his tongue on that.. Jungkook was crying out of overwhelming feeling he was feeling loved and cherished..

Tae bob faster when  he feel that Jungkook is close..

"t-tae.. I I'm com_mmin please leave.." Jungkook don't wanted to cum in tae's mouth but tae didn't leave and go even more faster and jungkook cum in his mouth.. tae swallow whole and lick his dick clean.. and smile at Jungkook..

"why you do that baby"

"why not ?" 

tae said and kissed him.. Jungkook take him to the bathroom and set there and the and call tae ..

tae enter in the tub sit on Jungkook's length slowly hissing little.. Jungkook was holding his butt for supporting him.. tae sit full on his cock his expression is pleasurable.. he slowly adjust himself and then start to move..

tae was moving up and down but now his thighs are hurting so Jungkook lift him up with his cock still inside of tae's hole and take him to the shower and start shower and pin tae to the wall tae was hugging him tightly and Jungkook was holding his butt .. he start to pound in his faster and both of them are just enjoyed their morning session..

they changed their cloths and had breakfast together....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

So sorry guys for this nothing new chapter..

 actually I was out of idea so I can't add some spice in the chapter.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏