7⃣🤎

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ...
𝙁𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤 ..
𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚..
𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 😏𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪..
(𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚..𝙩𝙖𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙙*𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙠𝙝𝙚𝙮 )
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮...

Tae and jungkook are married now tae dont know when time passed and they are married..

They are on their long honeymoon and enjoying every and each minute with each other..

They are addicted to each other and jungkook want that btw..

Now they are riding bike on the streets and they have big smile on their face..

Tae was holding jungkook tight and kiss his nape now and then..

In the middle of ride tae stand up from his seat and slowly come in front of jungkook and jungkook help him to sit on the bike.. Now they are facing each other and peck each other's lips they can't risk to kiss on the bike so tae just lean on jungkook's chest and rest his head on it.

They reach to their house which jungkook bought just for them.. Small but so cozy..

They got inside and take off the gloves and jacket..

"Kook let me make something delicious I don't want to eat outside tonight"

"Okay love whatever you want and let me help you"

They make dinner with so much kisses and intense things they had dinner now they are in backyard where is pool like seoul once..

They are talking about whatever comes in their mind and passing jokes..

They are laughing but after a seconds tae stop laughing look at his handsome husband jungkook's face looking flawless in moonlight, because of little cold air his cheeks are in shade of light red.. He look at tae who is starting at him..

Tae was devoring jungkook with his eyes he get up from his seat and put his vine glass on jungkook's lips looking at him with desire..

Jungkook smile in that moment that how hot tae was looking also his lip biting and that hooded eyes of him

Jungkook smile in that moment that how hot tae was looking also his lip biting and that hooded eyes of him.. Ufff that's unbearable..

Jungkook gulp all the vine some drops fall on his lips corner and some fall from his lips to his Adamapple tae lick his lips at the hot site of his husband he lean to his neck and lick that from bottom to his lips and give smootch on the lips.. Jungkook just so memorized by his husband and shocked also that when his cute shy baby become this bold to do that..