1⃣1⃣💔

"I come here to give you this. "

Tae stretch his hand to give papers to jungkook..jungkook took that papers and he wide his eyes when he read it..

"𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨 " Jungkook whisper to himself and then look at tae..
.
.
.
.
.
After giving divorce papers to jungkook.. Tar was sitting there with no. Expression that it's not affecting him inch..

And jungkook was staring at papers and tae again and again.. He was stunned and shocked that the person who love him so much telling him to cut all the ties with him..

"T-tae.. W-what is this? " Jungkook's voice is shuttering..

"Taehyung... Kim taehyung.. You are not allowed to call me by my Nick names.. " Tae said while looking at his eyes..

"Why? Why you  want this.. Please let's sort everything.. I was going to come to your place.. But i was not able to stand in front of you.. Tae.. Hyung... "

"Oh.. So you were able to betray me easily.. You were  able to hurt me easily.. You were able to kill out innocent baby. Who didnt even do anything.. I also didn't do any crime to deserve this.. You also kill me jungkook.. (Tae's tears are flowing from his eyes) okay i would have forgiven you if you come to atleast ask about our baby.. You didn't even come to see that how I'm? Didn't say sorry for hurting little innocent soul who is not with me just because of you jeon jungkook.. If you wanted to hurt me like your sister hurt then you would have to leave me.. Atleast my baby would be with me but.. You.. " Tae broke fully in front of jungkook.. Tae was crying sitting on his knees palms on face..

"Tae.. Please I'm so sorry please.. Don't do this to me.. I'll do anything please... I'm already feeling so low.. And i miss my baby too.. Why didn't you tell me before that we were going to be parents.. "

"So that you can leave me after baby borns and hurt me more" Tae knows that jungkook can't be this cruel but this words slip from his tongue..

"How can you think about me that low"

"Because you are that low jungkook"

"I didn't know that you have baby in you or alse i would never even let a scratch on you"

"I don't want to listen anything.. (Tae wipe his tears harshly and get up from the floor) I just want divorce from you.. So come to the court tomorrow"

Jungkook pull tae deadly closer to himself and look at him with his fierce eyes..

"Why? I'm saying sorry right.. And yes I'll not come to any fucking court.. I'll not divorce you "

"You can't take this decision alone.. "

"Right you can't  because we are still couple and i dont want to be separate from you"

"Why jungkook.? Hmmm... Why? You did fake love me right for taking revenge then why don't you just leave me hmm"

Jungkook's hold on tae's waist lossen when he understand tae's situation.. Tae absolutely think that he didn't love him he just pretend.. Jungkook's head go lower..

"Can you believe me tae. If I say I really love you.. I loved you before and I'll love you forever? " Jungkook said in whisper but tae can hear it..

Tae come closer to jungkook held his both cheeks in his palm and make him see in his eyes..

He saw tears in his eyes.. Tears of guilt tears of hurting everyone tears of broke tae's heart.. Tae wipe his tears with his thumbs..

Then he leave his face..